<Against All Odds> is finally Recruiting!

Keep this thread on-topic. This is a guild recruitment thread and that is it.

Anymore insults will result in a months ban or longer depending on severity.

You have been warned.

Bump. My gametime is over now, but will buy a 60-day card after getting my pay-check.

Bump.

I'm sorry if I can't accept the applications at this time, but I'm without game-time, and I'm the only one with privileges to invite people (because Scizor is inactive).

I'll try to sort everything out asap.

We are officially opening applications for the <AAO> vs <TL> premade for the following classes:

1x Monk (Misweaver)
1x Druid (Balance)
1x Warrior (Protection|FC)

Didn't you play a tauren warrior? Your name sounds familiar.

well that was on eonar doubt anyone knew it :p i used to do 2v2 with azol on 19 my priest was in heroic twinks and chamber of aspect untill it got bannd think was saves the day guild

well that was on eonar doubt anyone knew it :p i used to do 2v2 with azol on 19 my priest was in heroic twinks and chamber of aspect untill it got bannd think was saves the day guild

fabb best priest and warr misery

[MENTION=10040]fabb[/MENTION], do you play BrewM?

Can I join? I mean, I might not be as old school as Bragh or you guys, but still...

Can I join? I mean, I might not be as old school as Bragh or you guys, but still...
[MENTION=20998]Rorreh[/MENTION] - Sarcasm at its finest. If this is the Rorreh I think it is, you're as old as any of us, if not older.

Rorre
, Dwarf paladin from <Do You Feel Lucky> or <TwinkZ>, Bloodfeather (Blackout BG).

Last edited by a moderator:
Recruitment is due to end this month so that we can focus on the selection phase for the 10-man B team.

We opened recruitment for 1 spot (A) team:

- Prot warrior

Users who are viewing this thread