<Against All Odds> is finally Recruiting!

Any chance I could join? Disc priest, Been twinking since TBC been all over TBH. Use to play with Ryrith (rogue) in his guild back on reckoning battlegroup,

Also the very quiet and unknown character Aai in your guild, use to be my guildleader back on Ahn Qiraj where it all started for me!.

This is my twink: Fony @ Moonglade - Community - World of Warcraft

Dont ask why he is called Fony! changed his name when i was bored a while ago... will be changing it back to one of mine though.

Can transfer to your realm ASAP.

Kind regards, Pindakaas

Last edited by a moderator:
Any chance I could join? Disc priest, Been twinking since TBC been all over TBH. Use to play with Ryrith (rogue) in his guild back on reckoning battlegroup,

Also the very quiet and unknown character Aai in your guild, use to be my guildleader back on Ahn Qiraj where it all started for me!.

Dont ask why he is called Fony! changed his name when i was bored a while ago... will be changing it back to one of mine though.

Kind regards, Pindakaas

A little update is clearly needed but you got a sick priest.

Kind regards, Pindakaas

Any good pal of Ryrith and Aai is a good pal of mine. Welcome aboard.

Ahhhh Against all odds loved playing in that guild this still on draenor cause il gladly join need some updating on gear tho been a while.

Ahhhh Against all odds loved playing in that guild this still on draenor cause il gladly join need some updating on gear tho been a while.

Contact [MENTION=16713]Whatgoesup[/MENTION] or [MENTION=10714]Mesikämmen[/MENTION] ingame or in this forum.

#### JANUARY, 2014 - RECRUITING! ####

2x Elemental Shaman
1x Balance Druid

Last edited by a moderator:

1x Mistweaver Monk

Bump.

1x Mistweaver Monk

To applicants: have some consideration when applying to this spot, we don't take just anyone, so make sure that you're atleast decent and know your class.

#### applications closed ####

Users who are viewing this thread