Aerie Peak 10v10 Premade - Setting up teams! Details inside!

+1 weapon damage shows your dedication to the perfection of your character, which is something I find quite important.

I'd rather have a skilled player than BiS. Both is always nice but not being BiS is not always a good indicator of dedication. There are plenty of good players with no BoAs or enchants in this bracket. There are some with the riding turtle but not BiS you dig? Or maybe this is a second or third alt for someone. Or like me they have limited playtime.

Performance, teamwork, attitude > Gear

See, for me it has never been about who you are or what you do. It is about your attitude towards other people and the way you treat them.

However - back to the topic at hand - obviously the judgement call is of the team captain and there is no right or wrong - just discretion.

xoxo to all,

Drünk

Like, I agree about BoA, and LFH not being required, because those are both long grinds/RNG. But I can't think of one decent reason why someone wouldn't be fully enchanted. It takes minimal time and effort to level enchanting.

Gear is important to an extent, after that it is all about skill. I'd rather take a slightly more skilled player without enchants than a less skilled player with enchants. I don't care how good your gear is; it doesn't matter if you don't have the skill needed to be successful. Personally I don't have BoA's simply because I don't have enough time to get them. Someday I'll get them, but I don't see an immediate need.

Just my two cents.
<

See, for me it has never been about who you are or what you do. It is about your attitude towards other people and the way you treat them.

Why does that sound SO familiar? *grin*

As they say in Boston you guys are wicked smaht.

A lazy, apathetic hunter.... What an aspiring prospect!

To me these traits are totally irrelevant to performance in a premade situation. I'm not fighting to get into this premade because obviously there can't be disagreements between its members, so glhf

lmao as if getting BiS on a hunter at 20 is even remotely fucking relevant to anything

you can play in my premade hamcake

Users who are viewing this thread