Aerie Peak 10v10 Premade - Setting up teams! Details inside!

Sounds fun, link in sig (current project).

Thirk, Hamcake not having 15 health and a bit of armor isn't gunna make/break the game. You're choosing your players though so up to you.

As of right now, this is what I would like a comp to look like. Not gonna use names yet, just classes.

Defense:

Prot/holy paladin FC

Survival hunter

Elemental shaman

Frost mage

Holy paladin

Offense:

Resto shaman

Sub rogue x 2

Survival hunter

Disc priest

You really shouldn't be sharing your strats publicly, where the enemy can see
<

As of right now, this is what I would like a comp to look like. Not gonna use names yet, just classes.

Defense:

Prot/holy paladin FC

Survival hunter

Elemental shaman

Frost mage

Holy paladin

Offense:

Resto shaman

Sub rogue x 2

Survival hunter

Disc priest

Go back and look at my class list in the other thread. With people who know what they're doing it should work really well. The O (above) is weak on dps imo. Its gunna be a game of who can blow up the other fc first.

edit: Its also gunna end up being who can target swap faster in mid as well. I'm down to talk strats w. anyone on Ally whenever I'm on.

I'd like to get in on this on Beef, as heals or FC. I think most have run with me when I FC, and I have plenty of premade Vs. premade exp. With Halaa whiskey and fort I'm breaking 2k HP easy. I know how to kite an entire team, and know MOST of the jumps.

Yes we absolutely need a dedicated FC, we're lacking that. I'll add you for FC.

ALLIANCE people, talk to Kincaide, Medanx, Earl, Shau if you wanna join, they're forming the ally team. Post here first, then get in touch with them.

I would like to be considered on Sweetsydney(holy Paladin). She should be BiS. I ran with Medanx today so he should know a bit how I play. My armory is in my signature.

If you could tell me when this will take place, and I'm available then, bc of EU hours, sign me up. Armory down below.

Edit: I would totally consider using total BiS people only.

Users who are viewing this thread