Achievement points!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vanas said:
I just received the Captain's Rumsey lager recipe in daily fishing bag on Vanas. Had no idea it dropped there but I earned the ach :p Took lots of dailies before it dropped tho... Happy hunting!

P.S. Dunno if this has been mentioned before...

Yeah, same got it 2 days ago :) Secc has the achiev for a while, But I think he got from the kulu'ak derby

curleypwnsu said:
Which achev takes the longest except for 100k kills?

250k kills? :S

curleypwnsu said:
Which achev takes the longest except for 100k kills?

30 reps > Tuskarrmageddon > 1000 Daily quests > A Mask for all Occasions > 25reps > Chief exalted officer > guardian of cenarius > Frostbitten > Limnologist

Prob a bunch I have left out but these do take a v long time

Secclusion said:
30 reps > Tuskarrmageddon > 1000 Daily quests > A Mask for all Occasions > 25reps > Chief exalted officer > guardian of cenarius > Frostbitten > Limnologist

Prob a bunch I have left out but these do take a v long time

I would love to know what Secclusion thinks is a very long time? Some of those achievments are already insane. Have you thought about normalizing the achievment list for people that can't get the wintergrasp and other grandfathered achievements? Or just make a list of the grandfathered ones that you know of?

Grabco said:
I would love to know what Secclusion thinks is a very long time? Some of those achievments are already insane. Have you thought about normalizing the achievment list for people that can't get the wintergrasp and other grandfathered achievements? Or just make a list of the grandfathered ones that you know of?

Its funny you should mention this b/c I found another grandfathered achievement 2day. Apparently you have to be level 25 to zone into Razorfen Kraul. So I'll start the list with that one. If I miss any I'll edit this post and add em in as other folks bring them up.

No Longer Obtainable for 19s as of 4.06a

-Razorfen Kraul

-Professional Artisan

-Professional Master

-Professional Grand Master

-Working Day and Night

-Vehicular Gnomeslaughter

-Leaning Tower

-Destruction Derby

-Didn't Stand a Chance

-Wintergrasp Victory

-Within Our Grasp

-The Argent Dawn

-A Quest a Day Keeps the Ogres at Bay

-Get to the Choppa!

-Armored Brown Bear

-Ring of the Kirin Tor

Secclusion said:
Its funny you should mention this b/c I found another grandfathered achievement 2day. Apparently you have to be level 25 to zone into Razorfen Kraul. So I'll start the list with that one. If I miss any I'll edit this post and add em in as other folks bring them up.

No Longer Obtainable for 19s as of 4.06a

-Razorfen Kraul

-Professional Artisan

-Professional Master

-Professional Grand Master

-Working Day and Night

-Vehicular Gnomeslaughter

-Leaning Tower

-Destruction Derby

-Didn't Stand a Chance

-The Argent Dawn

-A Quest a Day Keeps the Ogres at Bay

piss annoying that we can't get those, that is..

chíll said:
piss annoying that we can't get those, that is..

Reason why now, when I find a way to do an achiev, I do it RIGHT AWAY :p

Helpin you out with that list secc,

-You can no longer get the valentines achiev killing the Crown Chem. people in SFK (to my knowledge)

-It used to be possible; in the "general" achiev tab; to obtain a chopper. just have it in your bags, and you would get the achiev. same with the armored brown bear. it was shortly hotfixed around when ulduar came out though

- Damage control, i am sure you just forgot about this one. you could just camp GY when WSGs could last forever.

These are all that i can think of for the moment. Happy hunting!

Tonkks said:

-You can no longer get the valentines achiev killing the Crown Chem. people in SFK (to my knowledge)

-It used to be possible; in the "general" achiev tab; to obtain a chopper. just have it in your bags, and you would get the achiev. same with the armored brown bear. it was shortly hotfixed around when ulduar came out though

- Damage control, i am sure you just forgot about this one. you could just camp GY when WSGs could last forever.

killing the valentine bosses is still possible and isnt damage control possible now 19 twinks got ab?

how would you go about killing valentines boss? since you cannot que for it, do you just walk in? from my understanding they just made the LFG tool to access this boss. i could be wrong thoough.

As for AB, it would be neat to try this out. no capping bases. it would have to be pretty organized though, there is always that 1 guy that wants to tag a base.

In addition, this would be cheating, but how else will we get our AB achievs? ;) To make damage control a little more interesting:

-say for the killing 5 people at each base achiev- everyone on vent. Have horde and ally both kill each other at GM until everyone gets 5, then BS, etc

-for the defending and capping 50 bases- have 1 horde one ally go to GM. One person tags, other defends. vice versa

- could also premade resil. victory and *cough* etc etc.

Tonkks said:
how would you go about killing valentines boss? since you cannot que for it, do you just walk in? from my understanding they just made the LFG tool to access this boss. i could be wrong thoough.

As for AB, it would be neat to try this out. no capping bases. it would have to be pretty organized though, there is always that 1 guy that wants to tag a base.

let 5 ppl queue for valentine boss once they get ported to sfk 1 leaves leader invites you and you can tele to sfk. kill boss = achievement

thanks for the info, i will have to try that. i also forgot to add that "Wintergrasp Victory" and "Withen Our Grasp" have not been added to the list. Seeing that no 19 has 100 wins, we dont need to count that.

Tonkks said:

We were just talkin about tough love and it is still possible....read Raax's previous post but in using this method you don't get the heartshaped box, therefore all the items dropped from that are grandfathered & the love rocket feat of strength as well. I'm so glad I got "the heartbreaker" when I did.

yes there was a very brief period of time you could get the chopper & amored borwn bear achieve...I'll add that

Damage control is still possible

dmg control is still possible, and AB premade event IS being set up on the EU servers.

The Dalaran Ring Achievement is also grandfathered. You can't no longer buy item higher level then yours such as water level 15 on a level 10, so you can no longer but that ring since it requires level 80.

bankbeauty said:
The Dalaran Ring Achievement is also grandfathered. You can't no longer buy item higher level then yours such as water level 15 on a level 10, so you can no longer but that ring since it requires level 80.

wow that sux.

[Argent Call: The Trial of the Crypt] its a qeust on allience side idk if its for horde aswell but when i killed the last boss i gained 22880 rep with Argent Dawn can any1 confirm that the rep can be gained by a lvl 19 like if its possible 2 lax in the group when someone else kills it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread