Achievement points!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Earthroots said:
[Argent Call: The Trial of the Crypt] its a qeust on allience side idk if its for horde aswell but when i killed the last boss i gained 22880 rep with Argent Dawn can any1 confirm that the rep can be gained by a lvl 19 like if its possible 2 lax in the group when someone else kills it.

Not working, tried on first day and I attacked first, but didn't get any rep, even if the mob was grey to the guy helping me, he got the kill for his quest and so the rep.

To the OP, can you faction change and come back repeating the quest? Would be interesting to know if it is still possible.

Tonkks said:
To the OP, can you faction change and come back repeating the quest? Would be interesting to know if it is still possible.

No i went horde to ally then back to horde and the quests i already completed couldn't be redone again <3

Looks like I have a shitloads to do right now hehe.

Hey, quick question, the guild perk Mr. Popularity increases rep gained from killing monsters and completing questing, releasing prisoners for GoCen doesn't really sound like it slots into either of those. Has anyone released any prisoners lately in a high level guild, and noticed 550 (600 for Humans) rep from freeing NPCs in Netherstorm?

Rep increase from guild work with alt toon?!?!?

i can confirm the banners are optainable. currently @: 25% guild level.

bankbeauty said:
Rep increase from guild work with alt toon?!?!?

As long as the toon is in the guild it gets the rep bonus from the lvl 4 and 12 perks as well as the banner if they are within range.

The various banners/standards or w/e you want to call them require friendly status with the guild as well as your guild having the required achievement to purchase.

You don't have to be friendly with the guild to benefit from the buff the banner gives.

[item]Banner of Cooperation[/item]

[item]Standard of unity[/item]

[item]Battle Standard of Coordination[/item]

Secclusion said:
As long as the toon is in the guild it gets the rep bonus from the lvl 4 and 12 perks as well as the banner if they are within range.

The various banners/standards or w/e you want to call them require friendly status with the guild as well as your guild having the required achievement to purchase.

You don't have to be friendly with the guild to benefit from the buff the banner gives.

[item]Banner of Cooperation[/item]

[item]Standard of unity[/item]

[item]Battle Standard of Coordination[/item]

That's freaking great, should make guardian easier to get :O

yh, but remember, 2 minutes duration, 10 minutes CD, its an increase, but not all that major :p

chíll said:
yh, but remember, 2 minutes duration, 10 minutes CD, its an increase, but not all that major :p

Well I was mostly talking about the guild reward rep instead of the banner but yes, both are great

Grody1 said:
Just realized i have 80 unatainable achievement points, i have 50 from wintergrasp. and because i leveled mining to 450 when i was an intell hunter, i have an extra 30 there :D does anyone have more than that?

edit: 90 because of working day and night

Xaar does

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread