Achievement points!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like an interesting achievement to get on my toon :D

bankbeauty said:
Looks like an interesting achievement to get on my toon :D

I'm sure its possible for ya just may take a bit longer. prob need hit pots. I had a fun time as a hunter solo'ing the frost giants and other level 50+ mobs... took a lotta kiting. Its easier If you bring a healer. the healer will usually pull aggro allowing you to beat on it. I'm not sure if it matters if you do the majority of the damage to the mob or if you just need to get the killing blow for it to count.

Earthroots said:
is it still possible to get exalted with the argent dawn?

Nope .

Earthroots said:
Where is the best place to farm Argent crusade rep?

before honored there are some good places in EPL some in WPL. After honored theres only a couple mobs that I know give rep.

Overstuffed Golem - in Plaguewood (EPL)

Crypt Slayer - in tunnel west of plaguewood

I know that the spiders in the tunnel are on a forced respawn. I think crypt slayers mixed in with periodic sweeps of the golems in plaguewood is the best option. Both mobs give 5 rep ea (without bonuses/human). If anyone knows of a better way or other options let us know. Its a pretty long grind, longer than any of the diplomat reps.

I'd say the reanimator are by FAR the best spot, crazy respawn timer and there's a lot and a lot of them (plaguewood, reanimator are around some kind of dog/abomination)

Earthroots said:
the ones in the tunnel are actualy giving me 7 per kill and im a NE

this might be due to the fact that you're in a guild that has the rep perk?

Earthroots said:
My guild is lvl 1

I was getting 7 rep as well, but I thought it was from the level 4 guild perk.

it could be that 7 is the base rep amount. I'm going to go back up there soon to see how much I get with the lvl 4 & lvl 12 perks, as well as test out the banners.

bankbeauty said:
I'd say the reanimator are by FAR the best spot, crazy respawn timer and there's a lot and a lot of them (plaguewood, reanimator are around some kind of dog/abomination)

I don't believe these mobs give rep beyond honored. However if you are not yet honored it is a good way to get there fast. There is a group of reanimators (not sure on the name) south east of Corin's crossing. They are doing some kind of ritual. Basically what I did is I had my main as resto and pulled as many as I could and made a macro to put insect swarm on the Zombies that they continue to make. the occasional rejuvenation was more than enough to keep me topped off.

Secclusion could you maybe make a list of achievments that u have but are not achievable anymore excluding Feats?

Nvm did it myself :p was bored haha

Earthroots said:
[E'ko Madness] I would like some information about how 2 do this achievment cause ive been trying for hours i dont understand

Posted about this on wowhead :-

This is doable on a level 19, if your that way inclined. Need to duel box in a main, out of party. The 19 tags the mob, main fists the thing down to ~200 hp and 19 takes over - have to be very careful not to smash the poor dear in one go. I used a 70 warrior, disarmed. My 19 is a mage. Hit rate on these 50+ mobs with any spells is around 11% acording to recount. Took about 2 hours. Not sure about this inparty/solo requirement. My main got a Juju in-party while the 19 was dead. I played safe and did it out of party.

anybody who has some feedback on "from hells heart i stab at thee"? (the one where you have to kill the giant whale shark in vashj'ir).. heard about this being 5 mannable, but i would still like a confirmation?

For anyone wanting to get Argent Crusade to exalted I'd suggest Corin's Crossing, there are 2 types of mob that give rep from honored -> exalted, I forget the names but they only spawn outside of the building and the respawn timers are fast enough to keep you active, I think I had about 1k/hour there.

chíll said:
anybody who has some feedback on "from hells heart i stab at thee"? (the one where you have to kill the giant whale shark in vashj'ir).. heard about this being 5 mannable, but i would still like a confirmation?

Any ranged level 85 class can solo this, its all down to kiting (with a range check addon), there are various posts about it around these forums and on wowhead and youtube explaining how to kite it (solo kill times will vary depending on class, ranging from 15mins - 2 hours), I'd suggest bringing 3-4 ranged (level 85) classes + your alt to make it go faster, just make sure the additional dps doesn't pull aggro from the kiter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread