Achievement points - level 10 - 14

u fucker

2285 now
<
got the hard cheevies from ab last night
<
thanks to all the help from other bof members

but there wasnt a scheduled 10-14 night..does this mean you had fun exploiting the system to get more cheeve points that dont mean a damn thing?

gratz?

its like playing a t-ball team with your highschool varsity starters.

i cant believe players like you think its ok to exploit. you and those like you are a joke.

Hillkid101 - I have only felt embarrassed for your comments on this site. Bullying comments made through several different threads serves no purpose. Please keep it appropriate.

ye um winning 1600 to 0 with no mounts means strategies to get to farm before they cap it, and getting all 5 others. gl killing a group of horides zerging bs by yourself... and you feeling strong?

ye um winning 1600 to 0 with no mounts means strategies to get to farm before they cap it, and getting all 5 others. gl killing a group of horides zerging bs by yourself... and you feeling strong?

Not hard.

3-4 Players swiftnes pot to the farm. While the other care about GM, LM and BS. You get Farm.

Achievement.

ye i meant tho, depends wat quality players u have, and ur not gonna get it by urself, no1 else form ur guild/ friends

You obviously need more then one player hoping for it.

Not hard.

3-4 Players swiftnes pot to the farm. While the other care about GM, LM and BS. You get Farm.

Achievement.

coming from horde side ive tried 4-5 times even using 2 speed pots i dont get to the stables in time to keep it from capping and going to 10 points

I remember capping ST before 10pts. Didn't get the achiev too cause of other base. Maybe depend on how the Ally team focus on first cap.

Isn't the fence glitch still there? I don't know how many times my Guild back in WotLK reported alliance for doing that shit when we went in as a premade and got to the Farm only to see 3 allys already there (this was at 80). The only real way for it to happen is luck that the opposing team doesn't cap Farm/ST first thinking you won't go right for it (and your team all going for all bases with full cooperation).

Users who are viewing this thread