Achievement points - level 10 - 14

Sorry Ioerror, 2180 now
<

Probably not putting anymore time after I run out on december 27th hehe so I guess I have to work hard xD

Well, I don't really see the point anymore. I pay for this game to log from times to times and get maybe 1-2 bg on my 16s and then nothing. kinda pointless haha

Mk - time to renew this thread - Heals, Danger, Bank, Turtle, - Feel free to make a new post - Achievement Points. Time to get this one locked and start fresh
<
. I put in a bit of time here and there - but I have not been really doing anything with achieves - especially for the last 6 months.

Normally i would agree that this is the lvl10 achieve thread, but since Bank is the one who basically got the ball rolling in this bracket and he dinged 11, out of respect for the amount of work he has put into Bankbeauty i think most of us want him to stay on this list.

Agreed bank should stay, and whether it should be 10-14's or just 10's is no matter to me, 14's can't get much more for achievements than 10's can (little bit more for questing ofc).

Actually I take that back it probably should be kept to 10's + bank only since there are achievements that 11-14 are capable of that 10s do not have access to and would therefore skew the values.

I just want to give a shout out in thanks to Ioerror for keeping this thread up this long. It has motivated alot of us to be a little bit competitive and thus promoted online time on lvl10s and the bracket as a whole.

TY !

Haste

Ten

Dangerdoom

Users who are viewing this thread