Achievement points - level 10 - 14

Not sure if this is taboo or against forums rules to ask but hell.

I know people talk about a macro (or something) that allows you to que exp on to get lvl 10 achievements. Can someone please explain this to me? Or you can PM it. I don't intend to use it to farm lvlers or anything.

It is prohibited to post such thing on the forum.

2020:p

could you guys plz let me in on how you are getting old feats of strength from winter veil items , 2009, 2010, etc? are you buying something online or what? and feats dont give achieve points right?

could you guys plz let me in on how you are getting old feats of strength from winter veil items , 2009, 2010, etc? are you buying something online or what? and feats dont give achieve points right?

FoS don't give points.

Getting older feats is either by connecting on a really old toon that didn't log for long, or glitching, I received some FoS MONTHS after they were released (Those that I participated though)

For the Pets FoS, like Collector's Edition one, it's simply by putting a Collector's Edition Game into your Blizz account and swapping your toon onto the Editor's account.

For the Pets FoS, like Collector's Edition one, it's simply by putting a Collector's Edition Game into your Blizz account and swapping your toon onto the Editor's account.

it could be a language barrier thing, but i don't really understand what you mean by this, plz clarify? ty!!!

like get a collector's editition expack, and putting it onto another accnt, and xferring ur toon to the new accnt

people really do that? hey im getting my 160 recipes this week!!

somebody figure out a way to get dalaran cooking awards please.........

Gringötts got to 1575 1695 today (no longer all on foot by himself, I now have help) but unfortunately I work Thu-Sun so won't get much again until Mon/Wed next week. Anyone under 2K points, I'm comin to dethrone you
<

WOOT 10th Ten!!

Users who are viewing this thread