EU+US A Riddle! With a reward! Who gets it first!

Relax your eyes, or squeeze. Now let ur eyes focus on on a specific point (to where you can still see the lines), and the message will appear. :p It also helps to put it on a black background for more contrast.

Creating some distance between you and the monitor also helps.

It is also unfair, because depending on how your brain works, you'll either see the message, or gibberish. It's the same with this:

d0c9833ac.jpg

Either you see a young beautiful woman, or you see an old lady. It's the same principal with the cipher. You either see the message, or gibberish. Now, in this picture you are able to see both. But that is due to the fact that you know the picture beforehand, or is told that there are multiple perceptions.

I know this, still, I find it hard to actually recognize something inbetween the lines.

I don't know who are what this is supposed to be, probably someone from XPOFF desperate enough to make a thread on a random site to get the reward. :)
I figured out the riddle. I am not gonna post the answer here on these forums and here is why. I cannot find the original poster of this riddle, and if the original poster actually is going to give a reward out someone else isn't gonna take prize for my work :p

On the link i posted first, in the riddle it says:
"I hope I'll (this I is italicized where i read it) be ablE to find the individuals I sought"

The statement this poster implemented into the riddle in brackets was put there by the poster from the forum link, meaning he neither is the original poster. I cannot find the original poster on google so for now this is gonna be a stalemate.

Unless @Devm tells me where he found this riddle and i'll let you all know what the prize is, who knows it could be something little or a lot ^^
I made this riddle with a few guys I work with, so the only reward you'll get for the right answer is from me. If you don't want to show your answer to everyone.. you can PM me on XPOFF / Send me a file / Over btag / Skype.. whatever private communication opportunity you like.
If it's correct we can discuss the rest, if it's not... well you already know ;)

Last edited:
Most funny thing is you guys think there is an actual reward. But this can be solved in an hour if you do research.

Most funny thing is you guys think there is an actual reward. But this can be solved in an hour if you do research.
Do some research, come back at the end of the day. If you have the answer, I will buy you WoW EU with all TCG items you want. :)

P.S. the reward for the one to solve it, will be granted something worth way more than the stuff I mentioned above ;)

Prove you can, put 1k into TC.
I've given away about 14 TCG tabards to players all across EU/US who can verify it if I give you their Battletag.
If you have the time you can ask them.
When I decide If I'm going to play the TC, I will most likely donate a fair amount indeed if I can be arsed. :)

Need to unlock my account though, still have difficulties somehow.

I don't know who are what this is supposed to be, probably someone from XPOFF desperate enough to make a thread on a random site to get the reward. :)

I made this riddle with a few guys I work with, so the only reward you'll get for the right answer is from me. If you don't want to show your answer to everyone.. you can PM me on XPOFF / Send me a file / Over btag / Skype.. whatever private communication opportunity you like.
If it's correct we can discuss the rest, if it's not... well you already know ;)
The post on that thread that i linked was posted on that websites forums almost 18 hours before you posted the same riddle here on xpoff. I will not message it to you, as going back to my original point you or anyone who i'd tell who knew/found the source can claim the "prize".

But hey lets keep this thread rolling, it's been the most interesting thread on any twink forums for the past few years in my opinion!

The post on that thread that i linked was posted on that websites forums almost 18 hours before you posted the same riddle here on xpoff. I will not message it to you, as going back to my original point you or anyone who i'd tell who knew/found the source can claim the "prize".

But hey lets keep this thread rolling, it's been the most interesting thread on any tink forums for the past few years in my opinion!
That's obviously the biggest fucking lie I've ever seen lol, go search ur ass off on the internet and try to find it.
What the actual fuck is this... I literally remember myself writing the entire thing.
The link you posted is simply a dude desperate to know the answer.
The original poster WILL have the (italicized I) in the post, currently the dude asking for the answer on that site is the ONLY guy on the entire internet with the riddle but me.
18 hours before me?
I made this thread MONDAY AT 7:51 PM 4-4-2016 HE MADE IT 5-4-2016
12:28 am

URL: http://able2know.org/topic/316564-1 go check it

Users who are viewing this thread