EU+US A Riddle! With a reward! Who gets it first!

Tham is an XP Off user who has probably never talked to Devm.

If your looking for unique / gifted individuals, you'll having better luck browsing forums and developing personality profiles instead of solving riddles, folks like that tend to get bored easily =P

Still a fun thread.
Ye this was a game I always do with friends. Whoever solves the riddle first wins. Mostly we put some money in the middle. I was just really curious if there were people in our beloved community who had experience with these things aswell. You never know, I like making people happy by giving them opportunities just like I like making them pist sometimes. Anyway, this was a fun project but with no luck. Couldn't find the people I sought on XP OFF. I'll keep bumpimg this thread from time to time, someone might show up.

Don't know about that, I do know I've been trying to solve the 3301 2016 one. But it's SO hard. There have been times when I just stared and thought for hours. Then again, it's an organisation that seeks for the smartest minds in the world. It is not a child puzzle.

GL Deciphering the Liber Primus runes xDDDDDDDDDDD (noone ever has, or at least spoke about it).

IS IT A BUTTERFLY TYPE THING???

this is how far i've solved it

36 __ __ ___ ____ __ __ ___ ____ __ __ ___ ____ ___
36 __ ___ ____ __ ___ ____ __ ___ ____ __ ___ ____
36 ___ __ ____ ___ __ ____ ___ __ ____ ___ __ ____
33 ___ __ ____ ___ __ ____ ___ __ ____ __ ____
36 ___ ____ __ ___ ____ __ ___ ____ __ ___ ____ __
36 ____ ___ __ ____ ___ __ ____ ___ __ ____ ___ __
36 ____ __ ___ ____ __ ___ ____ __ ___ ____ __ ___

some wiggly thing

another guess :

33 ___ __ ____ ___ __ ____ ___ __ ____ __ ____
36 __ ___ ____ __ ___ ____ __ ___ ____ __ ___ ____
36 ____ ___ __ ____ ___ __ ____ ___ __ ____ ___ __
36 ____ __ ___ ____ __ ___ ____ __ ___ ____ __ ___
36 ___ ____ __ ___ ____ __ ___ ____ __ ___ ____ __
36 __ __ ___ ____ __ __ ___ ____ __ __ ___ ____ ___

If you want to focus more on the images between the lines then here how you do it.

Focus intently upon the whole paragraph. Take your mouse and grab the scroll bar. Move it up and down at a medium pace or until you can see the stuff. ta da

So far this is what I've been working on:

To start off I looked at it as it was, taking out the obvious clues.
Then I started searching the HTML code for clues, none found.

I looked through the comment and saw Devms regarding the underlines.

I noticed 2 were uneven so I started trying different combinations of binary code, but it ended up with random symbols and weird letters. I then thought it might have something to do with a gridded numbersystem, but couldn't make anything reasonable from that.

I noticed the underlines had been rearranged and cut down in the clue you gave us which made me think in colour codes, but without luck.

I started looking "inbetween" the lines and search for hidden letters there like for example:

notice how there's a letter right above the space, so thise line would make:

e a e e d " " i o
there is a message hidden in this post.
____ ___ __ ____ ___ __ ____ ___ __ ____ ___ __
If you manage to solve the riddle, Contact me.

This ended up as gibberish as well.

As I kept digging for answers I tried to search for help, I received a small hint (unintentional or not it helped me, I hope)
The hint I will not say, but let's just say I took a break and tried to wipe the board clean and start on a fresh.

While I was trying to solve this it hit me this might be an anagram, so I took the highlighted Individual letters and the results I got was:

c f a t h e p s o o

p h o t o f a c e s

I noticed in your clue that you had made a hyphen, so I thought that might be of importance

I dug around and found this:
Meh62Aj.png

Again, the number 12 comes up as in the 12th episode. I notice Laa-Laa and Tinky-Winky are written with hyphens.

I'm thinking that somehow, these letters combined with the underlines will make a message or a clue to find the answer to the riddle.

I hope you guys could use this information, if not sorry for wasting your time.

Did anyone solve this or can we just get the answer? Shit probably won't make sense anyways.
dis community too dumb for my superior intellect

Last edited:
ya thats the design flaw . try this riddle

warsong gUlch

aRathi basin

_

Alterac valley

_

Fargodeep mine

tArren mill

battle for Gilneas
images

Some people who think they have come to a conclusion has not been wanting to post the answer publicly, in the idea that you might have gotten this off the deep web somewhere, and try to have others work for you in order to crack the riddle :p

Some people who think they have come to a conclusion has not been wanting to post the answer publicly, in the idea that you might have gotten this off the deep web somewhere, and try to have others work for you in order to crack the riddle :p
sure bro that must be it XD
Reddit.com/r/cracktheclue
hf finding it :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread