EU+US A Riddle! With a reward! Who gets it first!

I'll take your word for it, but exp off says "yesterday" to me.

I've got trust issues recently, triggering you isn't my intention ^^
It's cool, you of all people should know the feeling of spending alot of time in doing something (for other people), just to get screwed over like this.

I've given away about 14 TCG tabards to players all across EU/US who can verify it if I give you their Battletag.
If you have the time you can ask them.
When I decide If I'm going to play the TC, I will most likely donate a fair amount indeed if I can be arsed. :)

Need to unlock my account though, still have difficulties somehow.

Where is my tabbard you focking pleb ;)

Fun thread, took apart the dashes to see if there was a pattern there.
Hope it might help someone out and not derail their ideas.

funBIvs.jpg

Does the answer involve some open-ended boolshit similar to Myrm's response or is this actually worth my time?

Actually not, ordinary people don't know how that all ended.
The swedish decrypter ''Joel Eriksson'' didn't make it to the end. But I've actually had contact with some of the guys making that message. He claimed it atleast, but the amount of information and evidence he provided was without a queston correct.
Haven't heard of him since. Last time we spoke was on X-Fire, really oldschool :)

The swedish decrypter ''Joel Eriksson'' didn't make it to the end. But I've actually had contact with some of the guys making that message. He claimed it atleast, but the amount of information and evidence he provided was without a queston correct.
Haven't heard of him since. Last time we spoke was on X-Fire, really oldschool :)

Tabbard day b o i s

What the fucking fuck is the answer to this shit.

I have this in the back of my mind and it triggers me.

Who has gotten the closest so far? @Devm_eu

What the ducking duck is the answer to this shit.

I have this in the back of my mind and it triggers me.

Who has gotten the closest so far? @Devm_eu
Nobody really got ''actually close'' but Myrm stated some good points what you should be looking at. Solving a riddle is not just looking a sentence and think about how this is done. You need to dig deep, look for meanings and connections within the clues I provided. Think about it ;)

By the end I thought you meant you knew the end of the trail i.e. what cicada is.

By the end I thought you meant you knew the end of the trail i.e. what cicada is.

Those who solved the cicada 2012 puzzle claimed that they worked on a project for privacy. Since you don't really have any over the internet. (Although a lot of people believe they have). The solved puzzle let them to a chat site, where they communicated with each other as they worked on the project. They used the same chat site before it closed down to solve the 2014 puzzle. However, the 2014 puzzle was never solved because the riddle itself lead them to the Liber Primus runes, which in itself is a cipher that has never been solved. Many believe that it is some kind skip-cipher, but not the usual ones that are known today. Also, a lot of people believe that the Cicada 2016 puzzle is a continuation of the 2014 puzzle. Thus meaning that the 2014 puzzle needs to be solved before being able to solve the current 2016 puzzle.

Those who solved the cicada 2012 puzzle claimed that they worked on a project for privacy. Since you don't really have any over the internet. (Although a lot of people believe they have). The solved puzzle let them to a chat site, where they communicated with each other as they worked on the project. They used the same chat site before it closed down to solve the 2014 puzzle. However, the 2014 puzzle was never solved because the riddle itself lead them to the Liber Primus runes, which in itself is a cipher that has never been solved. Many believe that it is some kind skip-cipher, but not the usual ones that are known today. Also, a lot of people believe that the Cicada 2016 puzzle is a continuation of the 2014 puzzle. Thus meaning that the 2014 puzzle needs to be solved before being able to solve the current 2016 puzzle.
Don't know about that, I do know I've been trying to solve the 3301 2016 one. But it's SO hard. There have been times when I just stared and thought for hours. Then again, it's an organisation that seeks for the smartest minds in the world. It is not a child puzzle.

Tham is an XP Off user who has probably never talked to Devm.

If your looking for unique / gifted individuals, you'll having better luck browsing forums and developing personality profiles instead of solving riddles, folks like that tend to get bored easily =P

Still a fun thread.

Users who are viewing this thread