A challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
elocon said:
In endgame it say itself but on 70, no fucking glancealot had that ratio with sub rogue resto shaman and he clicked.

This is pretty much the discussion ender.

Balroy said:
This is pretty much the discussion ender.

Why? U think u can't beat some clickers? U saying ur worse then us?

Gihipoxu said:
Why? U think u can't beat some clickers? U saying ur worse then us?

I was talking about this discussion:

Ohaider said:
I dont see how its actually possible really, sure theres more spells and crap, but its still the same game you know.

Balroy said:
I was talking about this discussion:

Oh sorry didn't realize. I would say skillcap is higher on 85, more spells n shit. But in the end its you behind ur pc vs me behind my pc, both having the same abilities in this game. So I wouldn't say 70 requires less skill or is less skilled w/e u wanna call it :)

Gihipoxu said:
Oh sorry didn't realize. I would say skillcap is higher on 85, more spells n shit. But in the end its you behind ur pc vs me behind my pc, both having the same abilities in this game. So I wouldn't say 70 requires less skill or is less skilled w/e u wanna call it :)

Oh the flaws with this logic.

Gihipoxu said:

If there is something with a higher skillcap then there is more skill to be had.

Gihipoxu said:
Ur comparing us to clickers with retarded setups, if u think ur better then us stop crying and come at us? Prove ur point?
Dident find any screenshot's (since he used a site where they take down old pictures) but here a thread: http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/70-79-bracket/11268-goodbye-70-79-a.html 2350 MMR.

If you read my post's I never said that I am better than you, nor do I have any intentions of transfering to battle one team on a level I dont even play.

Im just stating a fact (as 2 others also did in this thread) about that 70 arena is not a achivment in itself.

Also this thread started of just looking alittle bit as TFRogue/glancealot thread's but turned out to be a exact replica.

Balroy said:
If there is something with a higher skillcap then there is more skill to be had.

Yes. So everyone has the equal amount of skillcap available on 70, making it fair. Am I right?

elocon said:
Dident find any screenshot's (since he used a site where they take down old pictures) but here a thread: http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/70-79-bracket/11268-goodbye-70-79-a.html 2350 MMR.

If you read my post's I never said that I am better than you, nor do I have any intentions of transfering to battle one team on a level I dont even play.

Im just stating a fact (as 2 others also did in this thread) about that 70 arena is not a achivment in itself.

Also this thread started of just looking alittle bit as TFRogue/glancealot thread's but turned out to be a exact replica.

Would u have replied if we weren't arrogant? Maybe but we wouldn't have the 7 pages we had now. We don't consider this an achievement. We do this in our free time for fun besides of the lock raiding almost all week and me playing Call of Duty and studying hard for exams.

This sounds silly but it would be more fun to lose every once and a while, like see a team and go like o fuck man focus instead of "lol its them again xD hey what u had for dinner m8?"

Edit: About glancealot or something, we are at 2400 team rating and 2430 mmr. This is a HUGE difference since we only get 1-2 mmr from the top5 teams who always stop queuing after a match :p

Gihipoxu said:
Would u have replied if we weren't arrogant? Maybe but we wouldn't have the 7 pages we had now.
I whould probably not have replyed if it wasent for the rest of the comment's (exept 1st post), that's correct.

Gihipoxu said:
This sounds silly but it would be more fun to lose every once and a while, like see a team and go like o fuck man focus instead of "lol its them again xD hey what u had for dinner m8?"
Thing is, I posted the perfect solution for this in my first post in this thread.

elocon said:
I whould probably not have replyed if it wasent for the rest of the comment's (exept 1st post), that's correct.

Thing is, I posted the perfect solution for this in my first post in this thread.

U did post a 'solution'. I play 85 pvp, have done exactly 50 games or so with some rls who aren't the most skilled players we just played for fun. And I did not have fun with every team with a rshaman or dk in it being a counter for my fire mage. I do not enjoy 85 arena at the moment, and I will not play it untill I do. I do however enjoy 70 arena, it's just a matter of preference I guess. There are no doubt skilled 70 players, and I would love to play them.

Dont be silly, you play the game how other people tell you to. not because you have fun playing it how you do. god people these days...

/endsarcasm.

Indeed sir, it would be a waste if u lost. Which they always do.

No u wouldn't unless u saying ur better then all the other teams in our bg, which makes my point of wanting u to transfer here ;)

I'm going to start finding BG's more fun than arena, just because arena is getting so boring, everyone stacking resil, always teams with a healer, etc. atleast on my battlegroup anyway.

atleast in BG's you can 2v5+ :D

Gihipoxu said:
Edit: About glancealot or something, we are at 2400 team rating and 2430 mmr. This is a HUGE difference since we only get 1-2 mmr from the top5 teams who always stop queuing after a match :p
There's also HUGE similarities, like both #1 teams boasting about their achivments in 70* arena. That's 70 rating diffrence, imo it's not a "HUGE difference"

*Im sorry for yet again using achivment but it really dosent matter whether your doing it casually and just for fun or hardcore.

Gihipoxu said:
U did post a 'solution'. I play 85 pvp, have done exactly 50 games or so with some rls who aren't the most skilled players we just played for fun. And I did not have fun with every team with a rshaman or dk in it being a counter for my fire mage. I do not enjoy 85 arena at the moment, and I will not play it untill I do. I do however enjoy 70 arena, it's just a matter of preference I guess. There are no doubt skilled 70 players, and I would love to play them.
Nice, way to post that after 8 pages. :p

I was just pointing out the solution from a (paraprhasing: ) "I want a challange" perspective.

It's much easier for you to transfer to them than try get everyone tranfering to you.

Ohaider said:
I'm going to start finding BG's more fun than arena, just because arena is getting so boring, everyone stacking resil, always teams with a healer, etc. atleast on my battlegroup anyway.

atleast in BG's you can 2v5+ :D

It is not boring just hitting 5 retarded players may as well call them dummies? We do this a couple times a week, it isn't as fun as beating a good team :p

elocon said:
There's also HUGE similarities, like both #1 teams boasting about their achivments in 70* arena. That's 70 rating diffrence, imo it's not a "HUGE difference"

*Im sorry for yet again using achivment but it really dosent matter whether your doing it casually and just for fun or hardcore.

Nice, way to post that after 8 pages. :p

I was just pointing out the solution from a (paraprhasing:) "I want a challange" perspective.

It's much easier for you to transfer to them than try get everyone tranfering to you.

I can not transfer everyday to another realm to go beat some rank1 team that gives me 2 rating, cyclone is a pretty infamous bg in europe, would be awesome if we could make it the most active 70 community too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread