A challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
just tell me, how ur bg can be hardest, when u have so pretty nice winrate ?)) in other words - u just show in all ur messages, that its no any good enemies in your bg, so that is why i am tell you to transfer yourself to another bg and try, if u interesting in challenge and want some fun on 70lvl arena.

lonelybeaver said:
you cant remember for 10 minutes so you want me to make you a video you can watch every 10 minutes?

No I want to see a video since u clearly don't know how to express urself with typing.

Fisheye said:
just tell me, how ur bg can be hardest, when u have so pretty nice winrate ?)) in other words - u just show in all ur messages, that its no any good enemies in your bg, so that is why i am tell you to transfer yourself to another bg and try, if u interesting in challenge and want some fun on 70lvl arena.

Were just better than them can we help it? I also said the mage rogue was very high skilled and apparently they play ar very high ratings

video of myself playing a 49 mage. clearly you can see from t his video that i have taught you how to play and that i am the best mage ever and that 49 arenas are just as competitive as 70,80, and 85 arenas.

lol wonder is fat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread