A challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In endgame it say itself but on 70, no fucking glancealot had that ratio with sub rogue resto shaman and he clicked.

Ohaider said:
I imagine a few games the other team left from frustration haha.

I know it'd be hard for resil stacked teams to beat other resil stacked teams, but in terms of opportunities to get kills.. druids cant be counterspelled/spell locked so long as they're good, where as

paladins/priests/shamans cast.. sometimes. dont get me wrong, I have no doubt you're good and deserve R1, just sayin yo.

I cast sometimes, only very rarely, and I always do it protected cba being csd :p Druid is not a class that casts a lot, blizz made this decision by nerfing regrowth hot. I still do war stomp regrowth or los tranquility sometimes, and I will certainly spec into nourish after the patch will be fun :)

PS: Didn't see the good shamans cast yet ;O

Balroy said:
Right now no level 70 can counter Ice Block or Pally Bubble. Warriors don't have shattering throw and 70 Priests don't have Mass Dispel.

Blizzard stuffed up, there wasnt any need to remove mass dispel from 70s.

just one big scheme from blizzard to remove bc capped 70 twinks imo. and its worked, who is still bc capped.. ? :S

Gihipoxu said:
Seriously for a sec not trolling, Skillled rmp and skilled warriodruid team beat us. Other skilled players beat us. The other 4 times we lost of slacking and a dc. U think it is fun not having a chalenge 95% of the fights?

Paladins spamming exorcism for 1.2K dps, resto shamans not oom/killable without casting and also purge & wind shear and priests who don't last as long in mana as the rest, but can certainly compete if played right.

Let me ask u this:

Do u think we don't encounter people with 700+ resi?

Assuming u believe we do, how did we kill them every single time? Don't think a resi stacked warlock does insane burst. If u can't kill the healer go for the dps & cc? I'm not going in on this subject again, just think how did we as full resi low damage ppl kill all those healers? And no we didn't mana drain(except for on vapriest<3) cause it doesn't help against shaman/palas/druids. I appreciate u defending 70 arena, but it is not about 1v1. Cause druids are indeed unkillable 1v1.

Sorry for the typos, skilled rogue mage actually with mediocre gear not sunwell just full brutal and some offpieces of BT

elocon said:
In endgame it say itself but on 70, no fucking glancealot had that ratio with sub rogue resto shaman and he clicked.

That setup fails as hard as ur trolls, would take them on anytime.

elocon said:
That's really mature, way to prove your point.

Trolls will be trolling.

Ur comparing us to clickers with retarded setups, if u think ur better then us stop crying and come at us? Prove ur point?

Gihipoxu said:
That setup fails as hard as ur trolls, would take them on anytime.
They was on US and was back in like s8. I can see if I can find the thread.

Ohaider said:
So about this challenge.. or has everyone forgot about it. :D

Jealousy of our r1 gets in the way of our serious bussiness thread :/

elocon said:
They was on US and was back in like s8. I can see if I can find the thread.

Sure bet it will be funny to read :)

Ohaider said:
Modesty is a lacking! :p

Who would reply to some guys saying they were lucky r1s looking for some more people to play with? Arrogance draws attention :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread