99 WoD dungeon drops no longer ilvl 136 on PTR

Yes, I am happier that it's over than when I got good drops. Not all I wanted, but i'll take what I got. :)
[doublepost=1552420041,1552404757][/doublepost]Realms are up! All looks to be well and in line with the PTR, congrats to everyone that got great drops before the patch!!

Live:
sqgVmXJ.png

Last edited:
Not just dungeon items went up, I think WoD quest items that proc blue or purple do aswell. This did for me at least,
302z502.png

Yep. I quit on the questing after 3 tries. LOL. Ah well... nice trinket!!

edit- that's probably absolute BiS, very nice.

Well...technically...the blood trinket from Garrosh gives a max of like 300 something for a little bit. But yeah, an instant 276 is miles better than that and the other ones, as long as it procs at the same rate(i.e not 1 proc every 2-3 minutes or something).

Indeed, no stress on obtaining it!
[doublepost=1552436621,1552436579][/doublepost]Did they seriously separate queues again? Wouldn't be so off topic but that would literally kill a lot of xpoff.

Yeah if you see that one thread on main xpoff home page, people are reporting it potentially being of the sort.

Welp, just canceled my sub. This happened right when I just got my crimson death-charger to sell too heh. I have some options of avenue I could do for PvP, but i'm not gonna even try especially since they are very temporary. Done dealing with stuff like this, don't want to constantly worry about 3/4ths of my characters losing the option for reliable equal level range PvP. I hope they realize with what they have done it will definitely have a negative downside. Between subs and activity, the kind of rerolls and certain set ups they are promoting of this change will not produce their intended result...Let alone this solution set up ruins many a players experience. Good luck all who stick through it, but from the long track record and my previous knowledge once its at this stage my hopes of this getting any better are shattered unless enough people make a voice big enough to make them consider changing it. They so could have designed a much better compromise if they wanted to change something, if they should have changed anything at all. In fact, they balanced lower levels to be much better balanced, then added chances for gear ups which would unbalanced even more. It was totally within their power to manage this. Good luck friends, it was a fine time discussing everything with you. If it is to be that I never post or return, have a good WoW life and life outside of Azeroth! If you remain here good luck to keep fighting for the twink community and keeping everything alive, but I've seen this tale before...

Users who are viewing this thread