EU+US 98/99 Legion Info

Also, the reason you are not enjoying 99 bracket is because ur playing an afflic warlock. Talk about boring as all hell with no kill potential. Honestly that might be the most boring class/spec in the game.

Long time lurker, 1st time poster.

Also pleased to see this thread hotting up. Thanks for the feedback to those who have got their 99s up and running. I'm currently working up a few, namely particularly a Frost DK, Enhance Shammy and WW monk. Anyone got experience with these as yet?

Frost DK, Enhance Shammy and WW monk.

I played one game on a frost DK so far, it was a 6 minute rout but I seemed pretty good on survivability and AoE damage. I'm liking that very much for AoE PvE questing too so far.

WW has a crazy artifact ability in PvE, havent used mine in PvP yet tho. It's probably nerfed down pretty hard via the PvP template. Just getting all these twinks started, really.

Thanks Warglaive, also, given how rare BiS epics for 99s are going to be and the fact that only 99s themselves will be able to loot them, it might be useful to team up a little and have chars on the same realms where possible, for trade potential.
For this reason I wish all my chars were on the same realm, but I have a couple on each of Magtheridon, Silvermoon and Nordrassil EU.

Thanks Warglaive, also, given how rare BiS epics for 99s are going to be and the fact that only 99s themselves will be able to loot them, it might be useful to team up a little and have chars on the same realms where possible, for trade potential.
For this reason I wish all my chars were on the same realm, but I have a couple on each of Magtheridon, Silvermoon and Nordrassil EU.
Either 99 World Epics aren't as rare as we all thought or there are more 99 Twinks on my Low Pop Realm Group than most others because there's been several posted to my AH since Legion hit and almost none on other Realms (that I check daily).

i got an epic mail helm for 7k on kel'thuzad yesterday, and today there was an epic int trinket there for 15k... sadly i dont have any mail classes on KT, and only had about 8k total gold on KT... lol.

but i've only seen 3 total so far, and none have dropped in any group i've done.

Either 99 World Epics aren't as rare as we all thought or there are more 99 Twinks on my Low Pop Realm Group than most others because there's been several posted to my AH since Legion hit and almost none on other Realms (that I check daily).
Hmm interesting, well I've only really checked on Silvermoon (largest EU auction house) and Kazzak, also a pretty big one, and I'm yet to see any....

Ive seen only one mail piece for 99 on darkspears AH for like 13k, needing cloth ;(

Only piece I've seen on my low pop Thunderhorn/Blade's Edge AH has been a level 98 Six-Feather Fan. Scooped it up for 20k.

Also, the reason you are not enjoying 99 bracket is because ur playing an afflic warlock. Talk about boring as all hell with no kill potential. Honestly that might be the most boring class/spec in the game.
I see I've gone about this the wrong way ^^ thanks

Users who are viewing this thread