9.1.5 Changes

some people might start running 3 vers gems

It's only 1 stam.

pro level troll, man. my congrats.
It is 1/1, my mistake
https://www.wowhead.com/spell=48263/veteran-of-the-third-war was giving 1 extra stamina on legs with 10 base.

I was just supplying the info I had; idk why it has to get so personal/hostile. That's such a ridiculous response to someone trying to help, you can't be bothered to update one of the two items presented in this thread.

Sorry for being wrong. Good lord

Last edited:
pretty sure it's just for BfA as that's the default "leveling experience" bliz wants you to go through.

I checked a handful of other zones from various xpacs just to see if it was a small change or a total shake up and nothing else seems to have changed.

You can always just check the zone level on the wowhead ptr section of you're curious about a specific zone

Servers are up. Nazmir and Drustvar are indeed 20! I was able to accept the quest to go there. Stormsong and Voldun are also 30 now, same as Cata, which means mobs can be looted!

Waycrest Manor and Underrot are still level 25 though :(

Edit: Now that F2Ps can't solo their way to ilvl28 greens, do you think there's a need for separation of characters again in the Armory?

Last edited:
Hunters got a buff!!! Yay!
Revive Pet now has a 3 second cast timer (down from 4). This will be really good for dungeon runs.

...did you think that was the only buff? :)
  • MARKSMANSHIP
    • Arcane Shot now deals 30% additional damage in PvP combat (was 20%).
    • Aimed Shot now deals 15% additional damage in PvP combat (was 10%).
    • Rapid Fire now deals 10% additional damage in PvP combat.

Users who are viewing this thread