9.1.5 Changes

For the record and for those who don't know, Spinal Healing Injector is a 1 minute heal cooldown that heals more than the necklace, and it shares a cooldown with it as well. If you use the necklace's healing, it gives the belt a 5 minute cooldown.

You can either heal 311 per 5 minutes or 400 per 1 minute. Skip the necklace and go for the belt (you need engineering for other cool stuff anyways). This belt upgrade is a good part of why I've been able to solo so many dungeons.

PS: The belt heals EVEN MORE in PvP.

For the record and for those who don't know, Spinal Healing Injector is a 1 minute heal cooldown that heals more than the necklace, and it shares a cooldown with it as well. If you use the necklace's healing, it gives the belt a 5 minute cooldown.

You can either heal 311 per 5 minutes or 400 per 1 minute. Skip the necklace and go for the belt (you need engineering for other cool stuff anyways). This belt upgrade is a good part of why I've been able to solo so many dungeons.

PS: The belt heals EVEN MORE in PvP.
Not very good for arenas though.

The heirloom neck is for arenas. Belt does 0 healing in arena. :)

Oh, and it's also nice if you use frag belt and want a heal.

Patch before they increase healing in PVP for holy paladin, now for priest, waiting for boost for other healers :)
Is possible to overheal hunters dmg now?

The Fire Watcher's Oath from Timeless Isle is once again usable on a lvl 20 created in prepatch or later.

I looted my Oath on my paladin back in bfa, and was able to use it all the time throughout Shadowlands, however my DK (created on prepatch first day) has not been able to use the Oath (got it in prepatch somewhere) until 9.1.5!

I have yet to loot a new one on another char to see if the toy is GF'd or not.
https://www.wowhead.com/currency=789/bloody-coin(https://ru.wowhead.com/currency=789) now obtainable on Epic BG.
I've got it on 20 lvl character.
Wo-WScrn-Shot-110721-133934.jpg

Last edited:
All I see is Okrovavlennaia Moneta!
Ty bro awesome find, does that mean we can get the Mushan mount?

All I see is Okrovavlennaia Moneta!
Ty bro awesome find, does that mean we can get the Mushan mount?
That is exacly a "Bloody Coin" in different language, same currency ID.
Wo-WScrn-Shot-110721-175853.jpg
But you can get the "Fire-Watcher" title for 2000 coins achievement and you can buy a Pet (Vengeful Porcupette) from that vendor.

Last edited:
This isn't character specific, BUT, there are now new "Scouting Maps" available at Krom Stoutarm (and presumably the horde equivalent). Like the ones for Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms, there are now maps available for ALL other expansions. These scouting maps give all flightpoints and discover the entire map. Each map does cost 10,000 gold and requires the Exlporer achievement for that expansion.

If you make lots of toons like I do, this is going to be super effin helpful.

I sincerely hope that this is a meme. I am already getting shit on by hunters doing the aimed shot -> rapid fire combo. Sometimes they don't even need rapid fire. My impact in BGs as a feral druid is already considerably low. If hunters really got a buff my impact goes from low to non-existent as I will get deleted as soon as I leave stealth in a group fight. :kms:

Don't group fight. Play objectives. Group fighting is just one aspect of the game. Let the classes that are good at mid / group fights do what they're good at, and you go do what you're good at (class-wise of course).

With the new legacy loot changes to legion dungeons, I haven't had any items drop for characters lower than lvl 40 in LFG nor running with a 60. Pretty sure its bugged and not dropping loot.
Still had this problem yesterday in Halls of Valor. Nobody received a single boss loot in group of 5. I submitted a bug report a week ago. Not sure if they care much about my report.

Users who are viewing this thread