85 ilvls exploiting ANY BFA M0 dungs(except underrot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep in mind you do need to be at least decently geared to high ilvl to solo mythic dungeons. For 50s you generally need 120-140+ with all the op temporary power bonuses, and 60s it definitely depends on the class. My lvl 60 hunter in full pvp gear at ilvl 233 ish can solo areas of them pretty well with packs of enemies, the damage reduction from vers and pet definitely helps.

On another note, It does not appear you can get into other dungeons that have a useful item without lvl requirements with this. As I tried a heroic dungeon to see if I could get the +5 int +6 stamina gems and it didn't work, perhaps the +5 str + 6 stamina one would work but I doubt it. I have one last one thing to try, but its a stretch so it seems like this is the only non level requirement thing so far unless someone finds something else.

I find it very likely to get patched unless they can't for whatever reason, so I recommend to be prepared that it gets a lvl requirement. It is very strange that its the only thing without lvl requirements, so that may contribute something to it, but I imagine they just missed it.
[doublepost=1637272944,1637272329][/doublepost]The other very unlikely possibility is since its from the korrak event they just patch the summoning/and or leave it, because only a certain amount of players will get it anyways. This would become very interesting if they just let it be, as it would probably be like the ilvl 180s or the azerite gear from the mail glitch from a while ago that stayed for a while.

The other very unlikely possibility is since its from the korrak event they just patch the summoning/and or leave it, because only a certain amount of players will get it anyways.
I will quit this bracket so god damn fast...

The other very unlikely possibility is since its from the korrak event they just patch the summoning/and or leave it, because only a certain amount of players will get it anyways.
acquiring the ilvl 85 gear does not require korraks. The event just made it available to people who havent figured out the other way. So if they dont slap a lvl req on the gear, it will remain available to a very small pool of people.

I would be pretty disappointed if blizzard let ppl keep this kind of gear....but I wouldn't put it past them lol.

acquiring the ilvl 85 gear does not require korraks. The event just made it available to people who havent figured out the other way. So if they dont slap a lvl req on the gear, it will remain available to a very small pool of people.
Why are you afraid to share this secret if you know about it?
They put a level requirement on ilvl 44 gear and azerite gear from the pre-patch. There's an 100% chance they will do the same here. Just depends on how long it'll take.
I agree, but time can be from a couple of days to a year, as with talasites

Rhetorical question right? Are you seeing this shit?

There's a reason this 'secret cabal' of 'elite players' doesn't tell yall anything. Fuck off.
upload_2021-11-18_17-49-32.png

Why are you afraid to share this secret if you know about it?
To be very plain, I do not personally know the method. I merely know it exists. The people who do know are understandably *extremely* tight lipped about it. As they should be and have every right to be. With a rare exception, they've been very good about not abusing the gear in BGs and duels, which is why most of you didnt even know it existed until recently.

Even if I did know it, look how the degenerates on this forum act when given even the slightest chance to have broken gear. We saw it with ilvl 54s and we're seeing it now. Just pathetic, mewling and desperate. With zero ability to self-regulate or consider the impact of their actions beyond their immediate loloneshot.

Now, because of this, one of the few neat things left for F2P (getting summoned into and clearing high level dungeons) is gonna get nuked.

What makes me even sadder is this glitch is two years old and none of you gave a shit about it until it meant being able to oneshot levelers for triple their health instead of just double it. Its been difficult, even in the best days, to find people willing to clear these dungeons on 20s just for fun and to see what was possible. And now all of you want people to hand you the information they've tested and tested and retested and worked out over months and months? For what? Because Diablo is too hard or something?

I hate gatekeeping and generally try to encourage the spread of information (both legit and... creative) because I think its a fun part of 20s. But look at this mess. Can you maybe see why folks wanted this kept under wraps?

Now apply about 15 more seconds of thought to how this glitch works and maybe ask yourself if theres *another* reason F2P players might be a little incensed that yalls pernicious self-absorbed antagonism might get it fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread