85 ilvls exploiting ANY BFA M0 dungs(except underrot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I would test this but thankfully it seems to be fixed, I just tried to be summoned into Mythic Underrot from Korrak's Revenge, but it tells me "you are too low level to enter this location".
Does it mean that the people who already obtain the gear has gfed ilvl85 pieces? :KEKW:

Reminds me of legion ilvl44 dungeon loot which were missing a level requirement :thonk:
Yeah, I was kinda happy with a full 44 set, then it was over in 3 days ... and another waste of time
Kinda like the time I took farming green artifact relics, got 4 toons with ilvl54 weaps, and ...
2 days and nerfed....
Bramblestaff lasted a good while, but it wasn't really that OP
GF'd 49s were left alone for like 6 months, maybe, and talasite 4/6's too, oh well...
I'll never be the first to discover or first group of toons to copy the new exploit,
& I'm actually tired of chasing the newest one just to try and stay competitive in the 20's bracket ffs.

Done.
at that time where im make this post only gentlemens from the korean guild in Argent dawn(eu) this for a long time know it.
Sorry, guys)

Operation mechagon (sp)work? I think I had issues with that instance. What other applications is there for summon trick?

Operation mechagon (sp)work? I think I had issues with that instance. What other applications is there for summon trick?
On the recording of the stream (first post link), i went through this dungeon.
It is highly unlikely that anything has changed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread