85 ilvls exploiting ANY BFA M0 dungs(except underrot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't set a foot in a normal bg since I m only doing Korrak atm. How is the situation in BGs and Arenas? I'm getting worried because I se a lot of people talking about M0 dungeons in community 20s chat.

Haven't set a foot in a normal bg since I m only doing Korrak atm. How is the situation in BGs and Arenas? I'm getting worried because I se a lot of people talking about M0 dungeons in community 20s chat.
Maybe others have had a different experience on EU, but I've played alot of BGs since the patch and I haven't seen a single person abusing the ilvl 85s.

Very little damage caused by ILVL 85s when i played.

Thats more on the exploit side of things, but whatever. So this means bramble should not have been considered weird this whole time? You just and kill a mob, aye?
Bramble was literally a world drop. Nothing wrong with the way it's obtained. It wasn't scaled correctly but that's a different thing.
[doublepost=1637326396,1637326325][/doublepost]
Maybe others have had a different experience on EU, but I've played alot of BGs since the patch and I haven't seen a single person abusing the ilvl 85s.
Haven't seen anyone use them in the last 3 days. Mastery bug on the other hand I've seen once.

Yesterday in 4 hours of play on us servers i saw 2x.
Europeans are looking more cowardly so far or me just not lucky/ their need more time for farming it

Thats more on the exploit side of things, but whatever. So this means bramble should not have been considered weird this whole time? You just and kill a mob, aye?
It's not considered an exploit by a player to walk up to a vendor, and said vendor taught you wotlk engi. Say that you were knowingly changing game mechanics to you advantaged as you were trying to obtain wotlk engi. That is considered exploiting. It is what people, including myself did in bfa with tradebugging.

Making something public sooner or later leads to fix.
Keeping it in secret leads to transformation into Gollum.
The glitch people are currently using to get the gear has been public for 2 years and openly celebrated on the forum. None of us turned into Gollum because nobody cared. You couldnt get busted gear so it was damned near impossible to find people who wanted to sit in a 2 hour epic BG que for nothing more than giggles.

Now that cool shit is at risk because dorks can't keep their damned gear in check

It's not considered an exploit by a player to walk up to a vendor, and said vendor taught you wotlk engi. Say that you were knowingly changing game mechanics to you advantaged as you were trying to obtain wotlk engi. That is considered exploiting. It is what people, including myself did in bfa with tradebugging.
Seeing as every other expansions engineering and all other professions for every other expansion was level locked. It doesnt take a genius to figure out it wasnt intended. Its against the rules to exploit such a bug and you can get punished for it, thats unlikely though. Its a risk-reward thing and alot of people were willing to risk it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread