85 ilvls exploiting ANY BFA M0 dungs(except underrot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except that they had it for a year and didn't abuse it?
*rarely abused it* and thats true, they have been very careful to not use it alot. But they are still handicapped like queuing 10 mans and pop every consum on cd.

*rarely abused it* and thats true, they have been very careful to not use it alot. But they are still handicapped like queuing 10 mans and pop every consum on cd.
Sounds like horde 5 healer 5 hunter premades every other evening. Minus the GY camping ofc.

Alright, very nice, now what would be difference between farming bfa gear on a 20 lvl character in 25 lvl zone and getting summoned from an event to a higher lvl zone? Are they both exploits or not?
Whats the difference between killing mobs you can just walk right up to and exploiting a once a year scaling event to get into a mythic dungeon you obviously arent supposed to be able to access so you can use gear you obviously arent intended to have?

Whats the difference between killing mobs you can just walk right up to and exploiting a once a year scaling event to get into a mythic dungeon you obviously arent supposed to be able to access so you can use gear you obviously arent intended to have?
More like what the difference between being able to use lvl mechanics to your advantage and being able to use lvl mechanics to your advantage? You dont relog, you dont use latency, no macro, no code injections god forbid, how come it is okay to be summoned to heroics but not mythics?

it's one thing to say don't exploit in a well designed game. it's another to say it where you can't shake a stick without hitting an unintended design. and not even some rare confluence of circumstances, but just like someone quit halfway thru their todo list. tooltips, the shammy pvp helm, bc gems both apexis and hellfire, i44s, i54s, now this. shit not working as intended is the goddamn norm, not exception.

To be very plain, I do not personally know the method. I merely know it exists. The people who do know are understandably *extremely* tight lipped about it. As they should be and have every right to be. With a rare exception, they've been very good about not abusing the gear in BGs and duels, which is why most of you didnt even know it existed until recently.

Even if I did know it, look how the degenerates on this forum act when given even the slightest chance to have broken gear. We saw it with ilvl 54s and we're seeing it now. Just pathetic, mewling and desperate. With zero ability to self-regulate or consider the impact of their actions beyond their immediate loloneshot.

Now, because of this, one of the few neat things left for F2P (getting summoned into and clearing high level dungeons) is gonna get nuked.

What makes me even sadder is this glitch is two years old and none of you gave a shit about it until it meant being able to oneshot levelers for triple their health instead of just double it. Its been difficult, even in the best days, to find people willing to clear these dungeons on 20s just for fun and to see what was possible. And now all of you want people to hand you the information they've tested and tested and retested and worked out over months and months? For what? Because Diablo is too hard or something?

I hate gatekeeping and generally try to encourage the spread of information (both legit and... creative) because I think its a fun part of 20s. But look at this mess. Can you maybe see why folks wanted this kept under wraps?

Now apply about 15 more seconds of thought to how this glitch works and maybe ask yourself if theres *another* reason F2P players might be a little incensed that yalls pernicious self-absorbed antagonism might get it fixed.

Can only speak for myself but i'm sure many agree with me. I don't want to have to go get this gear. I don't want to have to exploit for it, or compete against it. My only concern is that like so many other stupid stuff in the game blizzard fails to fix it properly temporarily or even permanently(ilvl 59 helm, ilvl 44 necklaces) and then people are just stuck at a permanent disadvantage that compounds as this stupid crap stays in existence despite fixes when i should have hedged and attempted to get it. Grandfathered by a failure to fix the item properly is just stupid and very bad for this bracket and its continued accessibility to people wanting to enter it.

That concern overrides the loss of the ability to go into dungeons i'm not meant to be able to, since twinks, at least for me and many others, are pvp oriented. I don't care about this gear for the purpose of blowing up levellers as it gets old after you dunk on them for the first 1-3 times, i make twinks to fight other twinks or kill people 20+ levels higher than me in world pvp while unsubbed.

I'm not going after it though, my guess is its readily fixable by slapping a level req on it. Also not a fan of actually exploiting in this game.

Also, since yea, if they fix it i likely won't be able to go into high level dungeons so i am curious since i never bought SL - would it even work if i tried to enter a SL dungeon since i never bought it? What would happen?

Last edited:
Alright, very nice, now what would be difference between farming bfa gear on a 20 lvl character in 25 lvl zone and getting summoned from an event to a higher lvl zone? Are they both exploits or not?
My God I hope you're being stupid on purpose. Anybody in the entire game could walk into Drustvar and Nazmir at any point and do it. It was working as intended by Blizzard. Just because you did something that WAS VERY PUBLICLY ACCESSIBLE TO ANYBODY THAT COULD RUN THE GAME that is changed by Blizzard later so that you can no longer do such thing, doesn't make it cheating.

This is very out of the way and there is no circumstance you could come up with to say that somebody did this on accident. Everybody who is doing it knows why they are doing it, what they are going to gain from it, and that it's not something you should be able to do. Being able to acquire and wear ilvl 85 gear at level 20 is very obviously not intended. If it were, we would just be able to walk right into the portal.

One is an exploit, and my point will be proven when they fix this. The other is somebody playing the game like a normal fucking human being during a time when Drustvar and Nazmir happened to scale to level 25 instead of 20.

Sounds like horde 5 healer 5 hunter premades every other evening. Minus the GY camping ofc.
5ustbo.jpg

From what i can tell, you are tying term "exploit" to such things like being accessible or being harmful, which are very relative to each and everyone here.
I am, on the other hand, just trying to point out that mob's loot not scaling to player's lvl and player's lvl hardscaling during event are both mechanics implemented by Blizzard on purpose, and as we learned before from Ohti - looting incorrectly scaled loot from mobs is okay and is very welcomed even among dedicated players, so it should be fine, and from what i've heard all the bans weren't tied to ingame anti-cheat, but rather fellow players reporting, yet mass-reports work in such ways that everyone could get suspended, but only "clean" players would have a good chance of appealing ban.
So in my tiny little head i dont draw the line between "should be allowed" and "forbidden" when it comes to "bizzare" things like lk grenade, all the numbers of ilvl gear, being summoned or even mastery bug, tho sometimes it seems even too obvious. Game allows it, anti-cheat doesnt trigger - you're good to go.
You can look down upon players, you can call it "exploit" or "abuse", the only thing that matters is what you can do about it.
This thread wasn't made with intention of "killing" this bracket, but to spread reports across all the players who are brave enough to enter bgs or arenas in highlvl gear, you see it is not very subtle when it comes to figuring whats wrong, unlike mastery bug, which i was against of publishing, so the more people affected the more awareness is out there, the faster it would be fixed.
Now, i have nothing against these little "unintended" things, i think if people are dedicated to this game and still have enough love for it to have deep knowledge to find them out - are worthy of them and being a cunt about it is up to them, its not my business. I dont think people should listen to others on how to play this game, thus for me there are people who caught the opportunity and those who missed it, and it is up to them to decide which names they are going to call each other. However, i see how people on the receiving end of the trolling would get very upset.
Now please tell me your take on difference between getting best gear and cheating/exploiting.

From what i can tell, you are tying term "exploit" to such things like being accessible or being harmful, which are very relative to each and everyone here.
I am, on the other hand, just trying to point out that mob's loot not scaling to player's lvl and player's lvl hardscaling during event are both mechanics implemented by Blizzard on purpose, and as we learned before from Ohti - looting incorrectly scaled loot from mobs is okay and is very welcomed even among dedicated players, so it should be fine, and from what i've heard all the bans weren't tied to ingame anti-cheat, but rather fellow players reporting, yet mass-reports work in such ways that everyone could get suspended, but only "clean" players would have a good chance of appealing ban.
So in my tiny little head i dont draw the line between "should be allowed" and "forbidden" when it comes to "bizzare" things like lk grenade, all the numbers of ilvl gear, being summoned or even mastery bug, tho sometimes it seems even too obvious. Game allows it, anti-cheat doesnt trigger - you're good to go.
You can look down upon players, you can call it "exploit" or "abuse", the only thing that matters is what you can do about it.
This thread wasn't made with intention of "killing" this bracket, but to spread reports across all the players who are brave enough to enter bgs or arenas in highlvl gear, you see it is not very subtle when it comes to figuring whats wrong, unlike mastery bug, which i was against of publishing, so the more people affected the more awareness is out there, the faster it would be fixed.
Now, i have nothing against these little "unintended" things, i think if people are dedicated to this game and still have enough love for it to have deep knowledge to find them out - are worthy of them and being a cunt about it is up to them, its not my business. I dont think people should listen to others on how to play this game, thus for me there are people who caught the opportunity and those who missed it, and it is up to them to decide which names they are going to call each other. However, i see how people on the receiving end of the trolling would get very upset.
Now please tell me your take on difference between getting best gear and cheating/exploiting.

Everyone gets what youre trying to do. Just nobody is dumb enough to read anything into it, its just gibberish.

the topics been covered ad nauseum on just about every thread pertaining to busted gear. You dont actually care, you just wanna troll. Which is why you're on your sock puppet and not your actual account.
Time to push it to front page. :haHAA:

Idc if that's a troll or not, I will just say it to clarify the topic in case someone was retarded enough to believe it. When blizzard was scaling down the content they almost manually restricted what ilvl gear would drop depending on mob lvl. They INTENTIONALLY decided that lvl 20 mobs will drop lvl 14 requirement, lvl 25 with 19 requirement and so on. However they did not have intention to set no lvl requirement for a fucking MYTHIC dungeon which is scaled for lvl 50+. This way you can imply that:
a) someone who happened to be in 25 lvl zone dropped a lvl19 req gear, and by blizz intentions it works as it should
b) someone who was clearly in inaccessible zone for a 20lvl character not only found a way around the system to enter it, but also looted and equipped a piece of gear that was not intended for him, which you can guess by just looking at mythic pieces req lvl from any other expansion
Yes, it's blizz responsibility to put restriction on items, but dont act dumb that you didn't know it was not allowed to do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread