70-79s Armory List

where were you people when twinking was active, most of these names in this post i have no idea who they are, thx for trying to like revive the bracket but theres not much fun or competition going on atm i highly doubt it will be active again unless blizzard gives us rating back but ye keep doing what ur doing

Razqt on a regular day-to-day basis:

''omg 70 is dead omg blabla q.q good old days I won't play 70 it's dead so because it's dead I won't play because it's dead''

If you want it to be active then you have to fucking queue up and play.

So you're saying there is no such thing as BiS, and then you go and claim your Shaman is BiS?

Also I don't play on US so tough luck otherwise I would've been up for wargames.

And another quick tip, you could drop herbalism for leatherworking to get the leg enchant. You could then craft the SWP chest as well which is 3 x red socket in case you want more damage vs some comps.

Embrace of the Phoenix - Item - World of Warcraft

There's also the 3-socket belts which are very strong.

Terror Pit Girdle - Item - World of Warcraft

I Dont run low ilvl gear. this is the exact set (except trinket) that every shaman went for in BC. & I aint dropping Herb I depend on that dab

its no fun when there's no competition

There is always competition. Start a tournament or do some wargames. Maybe even help us Build up BG groups every sunday...Sick of this being a 2 man Job

I recently heard from friends who talked to devs they said ratted arena is coming back in 2-3 weeks? this is US

Unless there's a blue post with specific regards to lower bracket arenas, you shouldn't hold your breath. Let alone something you heard from friends.

On the topic, keep it civil.

its a shame u call yourself high rated at 70 with such an imbalance (especially at the end of mop) and u know it yourself

i got highest rating ever in the world as rogue boomie (the comp) but yea atleast i dont need to play bm hunt hpally at 100 to be stuck at 2.4 :)

i got highest rating ever in the world as rogue boomie (the comp) but yea atleast i dont need to play bm hunt hpally at 100 to be stuck at 2.4 :)

Didn't you get rating just by sniping hunter/healer teams? I remember some moonkin/rogue queueing up and just losing 3 times in a row to me and onlydreams I believe that was you?

Not really something to brag about tbh.

m8s plz, I did arena once , won 26 out of 26 matches for 1.8k and then never entered (ranked) arena again.

That's 100% winnings.

I've been around for a while. Although inactive at times i consider myself the best 70 hunter. Currently achieve farming/working on Insane title, while farming the MoP reps on this toon. Looking at swapping out trinkets, Jom Gabbar may be a better choice.

Supbra @ Frostmourne - Community - World of Warcraft

Horde US. reedenshak#1621
Jom Gabbar + Blackened Naaru Sliver is the best for all attack power specs. Unless you just PvE of course, then you just want Lightning Generator + Bottled Tornado.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=44739/diamond-cut-refractor-scope is much better than the one you have.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread