70-79s Armory List

Isn't it just Personal preference how you gear your toon? I didn't think there was necessarily a set exact bis for every class...

Isn't it just Personal preference how you gear your toon? I didn't think there was necessarily a set exact bis for every class...
What? Yes obviously you can gear however you like, and as long as you don't publicly claim your random build to be "BiS", nobody is gonna call you out on it. Why would you even post something like that?

Would somebody be able to collate a list of "current" bis players for each class/spec as this armoury is pretty lack-lustered.

The list will at least give people an understanding on what they're working towards - or at least various different 'bis' sets as I know some sets are situational now there is so much freedom with scaling gear, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would somebody be able to collate a list of "current" bis players for each class/spec as this armoury is pretty lack-lustered.

The list will at least give people an understanding on what they're working towards - or at least various different 'bis' sets as I know some sets are situational now there is so much freedom with scaling gear, etc.

go do it urself

Thank you very much for your answer.
Spellpower weapons barely scale up at all because the Spellpower takes up most of the budget for the item. What you see is what you get. This goes for any weapon with Spellpower on it.
Barely, but... I've checked some weapons with SP and can say without a doubt that they scale up (70 ilvl: 111->162), and if there is a benefit even in 1 SP i wanna know it. As i think you have that dagger, don't you? So i'll be very thankful if you tell how much SP does that weapon give durning arena:)

Barely, but... I've checked some weapons with SP and can say without a doubt that they scale up (70 ilvl: 111->162), and if there is a benefit even in 1 SP i wanna know it. As i think you have that dagger, don't you? So i'll be very thankful if you tell how much SP does that weapon give durning arena:)

Every epic weapon scales to the same spellpower.

It can't scale further because there's a stat budget.

Same goes for every blue weapon, and every green weapon as well. You don't want either of those because you'll lose out on a lot of stats (blue/green items have a lower budget than epic ones).

Theoretically speaking, Atiesh is BiS, because it's legendary and therefor has a higher budget than any epic weapon, which means you'll gain more spellpower from it on top of getting the aura and a shitload of stamina.

While I don't like the way he / she write (super arrogant) he his right, yes those armories were bad and not BiS.

Anyway, no need to fight here, this thread is as dead as the bracket and hasn't been updated since april 15. It could just be burried. /peace

Can somebody direct me to some solid 1H weapons that would be great for a 74-79 FDK? Currently using a 2H on mine, would really like to give DW a shot but not really sure where to look for some solid 1H's. Thanks in advance if anyone can help out :)

Users who are viewing this thread