50 Raiding Europe. Roster & Information

Nothing to see in this post ignore it
Failed post so I changed it to this

Last edited by a moderator:
Theprophét - Mage - Draenor EU

F8trix#2359

how do you get 50sta? I only found / know of the 30sta enchant, enchant cloak protection. You wrote wrong or there is a 50sta enchant? Then I would like to know what it is called . thank you

There is only the one with 30 stamina. He made a mistake :)

DZrFa.png

This actually happened.... Dropped in stratholme, I rolled 2 and she rolled 32.....................

That is just pure bullshit, when twinks get taken their items by levelers, who throw them away while after xD

Remove the Lindenkron link to your profile on TI :O
Your 50 is way more importanté.

I can remove the youtube link, ye, but it'd still only give me1 picture of space. The picture of 50 I'm trying to add requires me to split it into 2, because Twinkinfo has a "Max length" of 500 px which means it would downsize the picture (retarded, I know).

So, can't.

Sorry 30sta is the best sta enchant available :)

And that underworld band drop sucks :/
I've lost 3x rolls on mindthrust bracers which are worth like 7k...

Looking good - May I suggest farming
Arachnid Gloves - Item - World of Warcraft (Of the Monkey /Tiger)
and
Strength of the High Chief - Item - World of Warcraft

Adding you to roster.

Best regards,
Silvey

yeah I know it is already on my list :) I already completed everything for the strenght of the high chief but as a druid if i might want to heal too one day (probably), I think the 25int trinket is more BiS than high chief right? as the scholo trinkets seems quite awesome and maybe even better than a flat 50ap, when you get the procs etc and the one with the rare expertise rating. So I thought I would wait with that first.

But you are always welcome to suggest something of course :)

Merry Christmas everyone

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread