50 Raiding Europe. Roster & Information

Tempted to roll one, havent played wow almost in 2 months :eek:

Tempted to roll one, havent played wow almost in 2 months :eek:

Do it! We are on a roll at the moment. You could not have chosen a better time to return to World of Warcraft.
Let me note, you should roll: Warrior Tank, Warrior DPS, Hunter, Rogue, Feral Druid etc - something viable.

Find the Gearing Guide in the 50-59 bracket for more information about each class and viability.

When is next raid day? :)

Saturday. We will use much of the same line-up, of course depending on the turnout.
Let's hope people come at time, and don't do a Superettan :)

Can't wait to get you back, Snack :)

Let's hope it will run smoothly without penises stuck in entrances and crashing mamas.
Those bawsezz are going dooown!!

Raid for tomorrow moved to 21:00 (9 pm).

Raid might start earlier if everyone is online - so if you're not doing anything and have time please let us know that you're online as early as possible!

/Silvey

Am I the only one here, having the problem many has of logging in to WoW?
It has been like that since I woke up 12:30 today, do you think it will go away for tonights raid?
If it is open at that time, I wont have been able to get the last pieces of my gear and consumeables.

Best regards,
Vias :)

Weuj:
Likes Given: 11
Likes Recieved: 1

Epic! I think it should be up tonight, it would be unlike WoW if not. (my personal experiences)
Let's hope, we wanna smack those raids man

I bought gametime now, should i just make the character on my main realm for heirlooms etc?

Yes, you can do that. Heirlooms are not a big part of 50s tho, except maybe Warriors and if you need rare drops.
We would like having you in the guild roster tho, lots of benefits from being there!

Add my battletag from the frontpage :)

Nice screenshots lindenkron ! :)

Cheers.

I don't see much hope for a raid tonight guys, considering this issue has been persistent since 11:00 (11 am) this morning - I have little faith that Blizzard will manage to fix this within 1 hour.

I'll be back in this thread with any info regarding this - and if it's cancelled or not.
Also check out this profile that Stubs found:
Anvilla @ Silvermoon - Community - World of Warcraft

Pretty pimp eh? :)
Order make a few of the hunters slightly jealous.

/Silvey

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

It seems Blizz has some serious trouble :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread