50 Raiding Europe. Roster & Information

Hey Linderkron how was your hit with your 41%? Overall how much were you hitting and what was your dps? Also how was druid tank?

Evening Thelse :)

My hit was absolutely trash - and my DPS therefore suffered as well. With a steady 47% hit (57% with 1 min book spirit popped) I was still only able to sit on 300-400 DPS at best. Nothing against a hunter easily obtaining 700-800.

Thanks for your interest though. I'll be sticking with my char, love her too much to just let her go! I count of the rest of the community to carry my weaknesses! :)

Best regards,
Silvey

That is still quite high DPS though, and you can reach around 55% hit on a shammy so id say you might see that DPS go up by another hundred or so on the way to BiS.
Congrats guys on your fist kill, looks like you guys are enjoying yourselves which is what the project is all about, hopefully we will see you guys in MC in the near future. Keeep it up guys :)

That is still quite high DPS though, and you can reach around 55% hit on a shammy so id say you might see that DPS go up by another hundred or so on the way to BiS.
Congrats guys on your fist kill, looks like you guys are enjoying yourselves which is what the project is all about, hopefully we will see you guys in MC in the near future. Keeep it up guys :)

Ye it was indeed a lot of fun. Entertaining trying to get the debuffs off Pindis without having a 2nd tank haha. We did it though!

I don't see how I can possibly hit 55% hit unless I go spirit cloth gear and lose major stats on certain parts of gear. And I don't even feel like having 49-57% hit makes any noticeable difference. Some guy wrote a post in the US thread that according to lvls etc etc etc, 45% would cap the hit. Yet I miss 85%~ of my attacks at 57% which I find quite strange.

Against a 59 mob outside of the instance, I had 90% hit rate. Inside the gates is a different story though.

I'm currently sitting 9 spirit (1.5%~ hit) from capping what I'm going for in this gear. Those two items are BoEs which I can't quite get my hands on till AH have them on.

Best regards,
Silvey

Yea honestly the US <Fifty> has been going on for ages and we still dont understand spell hit, I think we have just given up and are telling people that if they want to go spell caster DPS the only safe classes to raid with are Shammys or SPriests and both will never cap damage in raids, however they do provide buffs which are useful like SPriest giving 5% haste and Shammys giving 10% Spell Power.

Let's make a signup list for each raid, so we can see who has said they will participate.
I was thinking we could go AQ10 again, just try to get BiS people and 10 people.
Then see if we can take down first, second and maybe third boss.

I am going offline for today, since I have brunch and a christmas party to go to.

Yea honestly the US <Fifty> has been going on for ages and we still dont understand spell hit, I think we have just given up and are telling people that if they want to go spell caster DPS the only safe classes to raid with are Shammys or SPriests and both will never cap damage in raids, however they do provide buffs which are useful like SPriest giving 5% haste and Shammys giving 10% Spell Power.

Can't Warlocks do Harvest Life and pull off decent damage? Would be nice since we have a geared Warlock with us.

Best regards,
Viaspeo

Harvest Life is strange from differnt testing we have seen differnt results sometimes it never misses and we all go wow this makes lock DPS viable, other times it misses and then we go nope not viable. Today we had 2 seperate results that testing Cer did, I do not know the full conditions of that testing but from thsoe screen shot the lock has gear on and some might raise their hit to cap so it wouldnt miss or the chances would be very low. Today however I got Noah to test it out on 60 dummies with no gear on and it was missing there, so im left not knowing 100%, might just have to try it out in a raid.

Hey guys, im new to the project and making a prot warrior.
I just assembled all the heirlooms and got really lucky on a 45g Wall of the dead on ah. I am now lvling my char but that shouldn't take very long

Name is Anansii on Auchindoun. Thinking about moving realms to join the guild when im geared up so i can gather mats with my mains.

Hey guys, im new to the project and making a prot warrior.
I just assembled all the heirlooms and got really lucky on a 45g Wall of the dead on ah. I am now lvling my char but that shouldn't take very long

Name is Anansii on Auchindoun. Thinking about moving realms to join the guild when im geared up so i can gather mats with my mains.

Hey Anansii.

That's a REALLY lucky find you did there! Good luck with the gearing :). If the guild you wish to join is Fifty and Pregnant, this isn't the thread to talk about that. This is their recruitment thread: http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f16/europes-first-level-50-raiding-pvp-guild-recruiting-42831/

If you wish to know more about cross realm / battletag raiding, feel free to chat about it in this thread! :)

Looking forward to possibly be raiding with you!

Best regards,
/Silvey

Edit: Updated with a Blackwing Lair including progress map! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I might not be able to come next week (more christmas celebration), but maybe I get home in time to be there. We will see.

//Pindis

I might not be able to come next week (more christmas celebration), but maybe I get home in time to be there. We will see.

//Pindis

I got materials for you.
I was thinking of making a raid the weekday, maybe wednesday?
I mean it's vacation man!

I got materials for you.
I was thinking of making a raid the weekday, maybe wednesday?
I mean it's vacation man!

That's funny, on my way home I was actually thinking of trying to get a raid going for Wednesday as well.

I'll change the Next raid countdown, and we'll see how many shows up.

Best regards,
Silvey

Theprophét @ Silvermoon - Community - World of Warcraft

Will get him to 50 today, and get him full geared.

Alright, once you hit a stage where you can raid, add your details (Battletag and armory) in this thread and we'll roster you :).

There's a long way to go yet to clear all 40 man instances - so anyone thinking "It would take too long, they will be done before I'm 50 and geared" you're wrong. You can literally gear in 1-2 weeks without having to rush anything. Including leveling. Even if it's 4 weeks you probably wouldn't even miss a single boss in a 40 man instance. We're starting small.

tl;dr:
Thinking about 50 but dont think you have time? JUST DO IT.

Also; What would you guys say to regular raiding times being something like Wednesday and Saturday? Giving good space in between raids for possible improvements - while spreading out the raids over the week, not leaving people without a PvE fix for too long :)

Merry Christmas!

Alright, once you hit a stage where you can raid, add your details (Battletag and armory) in this thread and we'll roster you :).

There's a long way to go yet to clear all 40 man instances - so anyone thinking "It would take too long, they will be done before I'm 50 and geared" you're wrong. You can literally gear in 1-2 weeks without having to rush anything. Including leveling. Even if it's 4 weeks you probably wouldn't even miss a single boss in a 40 man instance. We're starting small.

tl;dr:
Thinking about 50 but dont think you have time? JUST DO IT.

Also; What would you guys say to regular raiding times being something like Wednesday and Saturday? Giving good space in between raids for possible improvements - while spreading out the raids over the week, not leaving people without a PvE fix for too long :)

Merry Christmas!

Maybe wednesday isnt the best day as many people raid endgame on wednesday (might not apply to twinks tho). Im all okay with it tho.

And also, got the guild cape, pretty neat.

Maybe wednesday isnt the best day as many people raid endgame on wednesday (might not apply to twinks tho). Im all okay with it tho.

And also, got the guild cape, pretty neat.

Oh damn you, I still have to go find a guild tomorrow! It makes me sad to run around without my guild under my name.
I know Justifyy has the problem of having raids with other guild on Wednesday. This is discussable, maybe we should make a list of what days we prefer, and take the best day?

Alright first of all I must say that this is the best thread I have seen in a long time :)
Really cool layout on the mainpost linden!!
Also I like how everyone is so positive, and great to see how more people are joining and old players are returning :)

Good to hear about the progress, but I agree with Wednesday being a risky raid since many raid endgame content that day. But if that is not problem, it fits me fine :)

I might be able to play a bit between the 27. And 2. And maybe get BiS gear :)
But I will be looking forward to getting my computer back and be able to join you in the new year!

Oh damn you, I still have to go find a guild tomorrow! It makes me sad to run around without my guild under my name.
I know Justifyy has the problem of having raids with other guild on Wednesday. This is discussable, maybe we should make a list of what days we prefer, and take the best day?
Make a lvl 1 and w8, shouldn't be that hard

Users who are viewing this thread