50 Raiding Europe. Roster & Information

I agree Wednesday probably isn't optimal, but it's just for this week. Since it's not the day after people get crazy messed up at the christmas party - and it's somewhat before our regular (I believe we agreed on that?) saturday raid.

I'm open for most days though.

Make a lvl 1 and w8, shouldn't be that hard

I am leveling a Hunter to 50 who is atm GM of the guild.
On Viaspeo I asked over 10 guilds with achievement, and no invite.
And I have checked like 40 guilds for the achievement -.-

I am leveling a Hunter to 50 who is atm GM of the guild.
On Viaspeo I asked over 10 guilds with achievement, and no invite.
And I have checked like 40 guilds for the achievement -.-
What achivement?

Have FaP crafted 500 epic items above iLevel 359?

Oh yeaaaah, we achieved that last night!!
No it is not possible for us to achieve without 90s and shit ;)

By the way, I think Stubs dont have a TI account, but he probably wants to be on roster x)

By the way, I think Stubs dont have a TI account, but he probably wants to be on roster x)

Someone needs to convince him to get a TI account then, don't he ;p

Right sorry, was too lazy to check it out :p

He does his TI accountname is Wóòt.

Btw if anyone on Draenor ally finds a guild with this achive, please post the guildname here :)

Problem is, every guild who has this crappy achievement, is endgame heros who will require you to make an application on the internet.
He said he could not login on any users, may be banned idk dont remember what he said ;)

Problem is, every guild who has this crappy achievement, is endgame heros who will require you to make an application on the internet.
He said he could not login on any users, may be banned idk dont remember what he said ;)
time to spam trade chat i guess...

lol banned :p well his char is called Trollirl on Draenor I think, and idk if it is still troll and on horde side.

what so good about the cape it only has 625 armor or is it the ilvl that makes it good? if so what enchants can it be enchanted with?

Can't you ''buy'' it?

what so good about the cape it only has 625 armor or is it the ilvl that makes it good? if so what enchants can it be enchanted with?

Only 625 armor? That's like 6% physical dmg reduction brother :p.

But ye, the enchant on top of the armor makes it 100% BiS tank cloak at least.

Yes you can "buy" it.
It is like BoA leggings, you have to be in a guild, who has the achievement.
I mean can't you pay yhe guild to inv you get the rep needed buy it and leave?

I mean can't you pay yhe guild to inv you get the rep needed buy it and leave?

Of course, but most guilds aren't interested in money - unless you offered them in excess of what a boost spot in their raids would be. I too have had problems getting in to a guild who has the achievement, i've written out 3 apps and waiting on responses now.

Users who are viewing this thread