US 49s blew up like nagasaki

I did 49s for a couple of days and lost only 2 outta about 10-12 games as alliance. Mostly solo qued or found a random btag friend to que with. It was fun and quick que's. Ran into some HoHo members during those games, which I won. I won't name names of the ww monk that wanted to square up in wsg and lost or the disc priest who afk'd.

Alliance seems to be in good shape or atleast had better randoms at the time periods I played.

I did 49s for a couple of days and lost only 2 outta about 10-12 games as alliance. Mostly solo qued or found a random btag friend to que with. It was fun and quick que's. Ran into some HoHo members during those games, which I won. I won't name names of the ww monk that wanted to square up in wsg and lost or the disc priest who afk'd.

Alliance seems to be in good shape or atleast had better randoms at the time periods I played.
so im a random btag friend...unfriended xD

so im a random btag friend...unfriended xD
Exposed, haha. I wasn't suppose to say we had a full squad wrecking the bracket, lol. Was fun for sure.

Edit: The 1st day was the 5m squad. 2nd day was more solo/duo action, which those were the 2 games I lost in.

Exposed, haha. I wasn't suppose to say we had a full squad wrecking the bracket, lol. Was fun for sure.

Edit: The 1st day was the 5m squad. 2nd day was more solo/duo action, which those were the 2 games I lost in.
Lol just trolling dude prot warr topping dps im not surprised xD

If we schedule & organize WSG, I'll make a resto druid on both factions to make things more flavorful.
[doublepost=1529100828,1529085139][/doublepost]Restoration Shaman will be pretty nutty for FCing actually.
-70% movement speed on ghost wolf (40% on live [faster than mounts by 10%])
-20% damage reduction during ghost wolf
-Heal for 3% health every 2 seconds during ghost wolf.

Did I mention Earth Shield is back? Because Earth Shield is back.

Screenshot (7).png
Screenshot (6).png

Last edited by a moderator:
If we schedule & organize WSG, I'll make a resto druid on both factions to make things more flavorful.
[doublepost=1529100828,1529085139][/doublepost]Restoration Shaman will be pretty nutty for FCing actually.
-70% movement speed on ghost wolf (40% on live)
-20% damage reduction during ghost wolf
-Heal for 3% health every 2 seconds during ghost wolf.

Did I mention Earth Shield is back? Because Earth Shield is back.

View attachment 7775 View attachment 7776
Thats gonna be crazy.

If you face me I show you who daddy is xD

As far as I've seen its just blue and I's guilds that have groups queing steadily. We see alot of hohos laundry service, so its the place to be for horde and it seems very active. Hohos has better numbers and as a result better overall activity than we do alliance side atm. We have a few day players but most of us gravitate towards evening.

As far as I've seen its just blue and I's guilds that have groups queing steadily. We see alot of hohos laundry service, so its the place to be for horde and it seems very active. Hohos has better numbers and as a result better overall activity than we do alliance side atm. We have a few day players but most of us gravitate towards evening.
I was wanting to do ally! What server are you on?

Khaz Modan. you can hit my btag(omega#1452) up or just /who warsong ministries and ask anyone for an invite. I'm in game atm on lucìd.

Add me! Svarazic#1199. I have about 7 49s in various states of completion--it's sad to look at them and think, "man, this guy used to be totally BIS, and now it's like a fresh 49." But if I'm on, I'm always down for games or to help with gear runs or whatever, including princess/bal farms.

I can finally dust off my 49 shaman Grandmaresto
been 9 years haha

Mother of god, there's a name I haven't seen in years!

Add me! Svarazic#1199. I have about 7 49s in various states of completion--it's sad to look at them and think, "man, this guy used to be totally BIS, and now it's like a fresh 49." But if I'm on, I'm always down for games or to help with gear runs or whatever, including princess/bal farms.

And another!

I really want to stay away from this game, but y'all are making it tough.

I'm trying to run my 49 through Strat with a 110 on my other account and I found a blue that required level 60 on my 110 but my 49 could also loot - and which required 49 on him (ilvl came down too). However - two more bosses dropped blues that my 49 couldn't even see, and when I looted on my 110 and traded to my 49 they stayed as lvl 60 req. So is there something I can do better? Trying to make sure when the purple offhand Im here to loot drops that it gets to my 49

So idk about the item that scaled for both your 110 and 49 BUT for sure the epic will only drop for one of the other. If the epic drops for your 110 it will be req lvl 60 and tradeable to your 49 but the item WILL NOT scale to 49.

You just have to keep grinding and hope that the epic drops for your 49 not for your 110.
[doublepost=1529712138,1529712043][/doublepost]

Mother of god, there's a name I haven't seen in years!

And another!

I really want to stay away from this game, but y'all are making it tough.

CIRISE! You must now return for real... and yeah, I had a hearty chuckle at the "Grandmaresto" mention :D
Add my btag. 49 guild is thriving!!

Anyone feel free to add me aswell, Horde - Stormreaver, Boomy, and resto, been a 49 for a while, just came back from a decently long break. Working on my druid since the changes are coming and also have a warrior and shaman. Justin#12143

Users who are viewing this thread