3s ARENA TOURNAMENT WITH PRIZES!

You would be Ketamine.

Hey BB, have a question about back-up players. I'm working on my 3s comp atm and some of my partners play in weird timezones. Would we be allowed to have backup players on our team if they're they same class/spec and are committed to playing on our team only? Because it might be difficult to get the games in with our original 3 players 100% of the time.

Also, am I allowed to respec holy/disc against different comps or in different maps?

Hey BB, have a question about back-up players. I'm working on my 3s comp atm and some of my partners play in weird timezones. Would we be allowed to have backup players on our team if they're they same class/spec and are committed to playing on our team only? Because it might be difficult to get the games in with our original 3 players 100% of the time.

Also, am I allowed to respec holy/disc against different comps or in different maps?

*Sign-up Deadline is
Will be decided.

Classes / Specs / Players will most likely be final by that date. Teams that change specs (if a rule isn't implemented about allowing spec changing) or teams that sub players will lose by default.

I can't officially put my comp up as my options all seem to have rl things going on that could possibly stop them from playing ( [MENTION=10336]Yde[/MENTION], [MENTION=9303]Mindy[/MENTION], [MENTION=7286]Earlwing[/MENTION] >.< ) but could I put my possible teams before the 16 slots get filled [MENTION=11885]BB/Trollin[/MENTION]? Also with all these new changes can you just simply answer if these comps are an option or not so I know for sure?

BM/Prot/Ele
BM/Prot/Rshammy
BM/Hpal/Ele
BM/Rshammy/Rogue

I can't officially put my comp up as my options all seem to have rl things going on that could possibly stop them from playing ( Yde, Mindy, Earlwing >.< ) but could I put my possible teams before the 16 slots get filled BB/Trollin? Also with all these new changes can you just simply answer if these comps are an option or not so I know for sure?

BM/Prot/Ele
BM/Prot/Rshammy
BM/Hpal/Ele
BM/Rshammy/Rogue

BM/Prot/Ele - Yes, as of right now.
BM/Prot/Rshammy - No, don't think this will change.
BM/Hpal/Ele - Yes, as of right now.
BM/Rshammy/Rogue - Yes, don't think this will change.

Elemental Shamans will be tested soon and might be counted as healers.

Would any team, any comp be up for 3s today? We havent played f2p since september, so it would be cool to see how the bracket is now

Yeah Vianco, I'd love to play some games against you guys. I quit right as you guys came on the scene. I know you're Euro, so it's like 9 AM for you now. If I can get a team together around say 12 your time, I can definitely be down to play!

Alright that sounds cool. Im not sure I can get them online. Also we're probably gonna try a few different comps

That's fine. We have to do the same - ish. Anyway, how are we deciding the bracket? Assigning everyone a random number and then using a computer program?

2/3 Official :)

<The Sheriff Returns>
1. Earl/Pally/Prot/Coilfang
2. Lil/Hunter/BM/Misha
3. Yde/Shammy/Ele/Undisclosed <or> 3. Mindy/Shammy/Ele/AP

OMG a protection paladin and elemental shammy, this cant be true, protadins are so op, I am shitless when i see avenger hurling at me. Must ban the team... xD

Instead of making them count as heals, could ban water shield for ele if there is another healer on the team? That would make it so they would go oom from healing and would take more of a support role

ban water shield man this shit is getting worse and worse and the moust worse part is you guys are serious....

That's fine. We have to do the same - ish. Anyway, how are we deciding the bracket? Assigning everyone a random number and then using a computer program?

Knowing full well that I'm tanking myself by playing with Licholas, I think seeding should be done by your team's aggregate TI likes received/likes given ratio. Thoughts [MENTION=7286]Earlwing[/MENTION] ?

Users who are viewing this thread