3s ARENA TOURNAMENT WITH PRIZES!

*Protection Paladins can only participate if a Spriest, Boomkin/Guardian and Elemental/Enhance Shaman is on the team.

This needs to be edited since Boomkins are apparently not allowed to heal. And Elemental shamans will oom for trying to heal without mana shield.

<Something Respectable>
1. Vailent / Druid / Restoration / Aerie Peak
2. Sappedup / Rogue / Subtlety / Aerie Peak
3. Whooptails / Shaman / Elemental / Aerie Peak

Wow sad rules , iam going to join in this tournament as a Hpala,Lock,Rog, but this rules that boomys cant heal etc is just stupid as fuck lol,

Good old days when druids were so under played... now everyone is treating druids as hunters q_q

Inb4 all druid specs get banned

This needs to be edited since Boomkins are apparently not allowed to heal. And Elemental shamans will oom for trying to heal without mana shield.

Thanks. Edited.

Did your 24 premades have rules like this? No wonder people didn't play you.

Yeah we had a class limit of 1 and banned ferals. We also took water shield away from 24 twink elemental shamans because they were so OP. Now that I think about it that's probably why every guild dodged.

Did your 24 premades have rules like this? No wonder people didn't play you.

This will be my only response to this comment to keep this as on topic as possible.

24 players didn't premade them because the only thing 24s like to do is win easily. You can't win easily vs players of the same level.

Okay, so another question: I already asked you about changing spec, but what about talents? Will we be allowed to switch our talents around from comp to comp or even from game to game?

compotent (edit: horde) rdruid and freakishly skilled BM hunt LF partner (rogue/ele pref) w/ skype/vent for, our original partner is out
edit: possibly nvm

"Licholas has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

:^B

Ill reserve you a spot if you buy 1 tabard at this point ^_^

D: we'll see lol :)

it seems as though all of the good dps has been taken so i may not need the spot D:

BB do you have a spot for me on your team? <3

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread