3s ARENA TOURNAMENT WITH PRIZES!

So I have found an addon that would at least be good for the tournament, I'm just going to wait to install and test depending on if people agree or disagree to let it be streamed.

I also plan on taking off work to help make this happen.

Not difficult.

take a deep breath, it's going to be okay

we don't know the names of all of golden's toons offhand (i'm not sure if he does either? he might have a list somewhere) so we're not sure of the exact character names that we will use yet

Heyah! Crystalpall again :)
I think really hard about joining in, but before, i have a few questions:
1. - Signup Deadline - is that rather matter of days? weeks?
2. - Matches - At what hours will it take place?
3. - Eu or US?
4. - Can my hypothetical team take part if we are not from AP?
5. - AGM uses are banned, but i can HAVE an AGM (just for stamina?)
Hope for quick reply, yours,
Crystalpall

Most likely Middle of the day.

Us

If you have someone thats P2P.

AGM use is banned but you can still equip it for stamina.

Hi, thanks for the response!
Meh, a bit of shame, cuz I'm from eu :/ I bet that means I can't take part?
Crystalpall

You can still make US accounts, I have no idea how but you can.

Hi, thanks for the response!
Meh, a bit of shame, cuz I'm from eu :/ I bet that means I can't take part?
Crystalpall

you should read all of the posts, you can participate all you'd have to do is reroll a fresh character on a US server. your best bet would be Aerie Peak alliance/horde
classes that excell regardless of heirlooms are protpals, warriors, rogues, hunters, and surprisingly enh shamans do well.

goodluck and i hope to see ya in the tourney!

I am sorry to say so, but I have my rule - only 1 f2p char. I want to achieve all things on my Crystalpall, and that's why I'm begging for server change and faction change for f2p's (ofc I would go to AP and change to belf for shield ench, 2nd argas and boots of the hero, then race change back)
Anyways, I'll look for eu tournament :(
Crystalpall

i would love to take part in a tourney like this but im quite busy as of late -_-
hopefully you guys organize another tourney later in the year so i get a shot at some sweet tcg prizes
torn between who i should root for, vashj or mooooooongard

Salf, this xpac has really screwed over MLS and comps similar to it. Id say play your shaman or something like that and play a cleave. Other then that, if you have an alliance lock id like to play some shadowplay in the meantime if you'd like.

Unfortunately, my only AP ally currently is my rogue, who I haven't really played since cata. Do you still have your horde toons? PS it's been nice facing you lately as I've been derping around, remembering how to play.

And sadly, I'm very aware that comps with locks are no longer really all that viable. Still, if someone would like to play with one for fun (what's that?) I'd be interested. If need be, I can fill a spot on my ele sham (and possibly priest/druid), but I'd certainly prefer lock.

Still looking for a team. Can either play Mage, Warrior, Hunter, (Priest) on Horde and Hunter, (Rogue) on Alliance!

<NOPROTPALLYLOL>

Prøblem/Rogue/Sub/Darkspear

Dirtdruid/Druid/Guardian/Darkspear

Tenfootganja/Priest/Disc/Darkspear

Team name: WE'RE BACK BICHTES
Stubs/Paladin/Holy/Aerie Peak
Nicozy/Rogue/Sub/Aerie Peak
Vianco/Warlock/Destruction/Aerie Peak

LETS GO

I'm loving the new comps signing up! Considering giving more prizes to comps without prots but thats just an idea I'm thinking about still.

Users who are viewing this thread