3s ARENA TOURNAMENT WITH PRIZES!

Rules are hard to read apparently...

Team name: WE'RE BACK BICHTES
Stubs/Paladin/Holy/Aerie Peak
Nicozy/Rogue/Sub/Aerie Peak
Vianco/Warlock/Destruction/Aerie Peak

on a side note. guardian druids are the same thing as feral and should be considered banned.

and Internal is Survival, so go ahead and add that to OP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just noticed other people are streaming, so I have followed them both. Look forward to seeing it, aaaand.

Extra post, so I can eventually get my 25 posts to make threads... eventually.

@BB I was giving you the name of the three players playing. Golden is applying to med school and is frequently not able to reply to us for a while so we don't know the names of all of his toons. Also, if you do take my advice under consideration, which I hope you do, we will have to change our comp up!

^^^^^

Just tried this new comp out, looks like it will be super fun to play :D

but we just got done having a huge lose streak against disc, ele, rogue. Dat rogue dmg + purge HURTS lol :D

I'm really looking forward to this tournament ^^

Salfir/Warlock/Aff(?)/AP
Çer/Druid/Balance/AP
Pandacide/Priest/Disc/AP

this comp needs to be sorted out. you LITERALLY cant kill anything unless you have a rogue on your team.

Any comp with a dps that can offheal matches the comp.
Rogue counters the comp.
Any comp with a sham counters the comp hard.

Yeah, that comp is legit. It's going to be hard to beat, but it's legit. The rogue one shot through purge bubble is definitely a hard counter - but I don't think most other comps will get a kill. We'll see though. These changes are going to make this a great tourney.

Now, do you want me to repost our team if we change it up a bunch (Golden can't play) or just edit my earlier post?

Yeah, that comp is legit. It's going to be hard to beat, but it's legit. The rogue one shot through purge bubble is definitely a hard counter - but I don't think most other comps will get a kill. We'll see though. These changes are going to make this a great tourney.

Now, do you want me to repost our team if we change it up a bunch (Golden can't play) or just edit my earlier post?

As long as you follow example:
<TEAM NAME>
1. <PLAYER1NAME> / <CLASS> / <SPEC> / <SERVER>
2. <PLAYER2NAME> / <CLASS> / <SPEC> / <SERVER>
3. <PLAYER3NAME> / <CLASS> / <SPEC> / <SERVER>

and follow the rules, your fine man.

Okay, so it's looking like I have to level a shaman on Alliance. Can I give you the name etc? I won't be 20 for a bit xD

Also, I can make a P2P 20 Shaman on a different server since as long as I'm P2P I can get RealID'd into my group right?

Okay, so it's looking like I have to level a shaman on Alliance. Can I give you the name etc? I won't be 20 for a bit xD

Also, I can make a P2P 20 Shaman on a different server since as long as I'm P2P I can get RealID'd into my group right?

P2Ps can be on any realm they want to be on I believe. Go ahead and sign up your comp with your new shaman. You have till the tournament date is going to scheduled which wont be for a while.

<RLS Armstrong* Style>
1. Michaelvickk - Malorne (BM Hunter)
2. Miale - Aerie Peak (Sub. Rogue)
3. Purgebot - Korgath (Resto Shaman)

*Steroids R FUN

I'll also be streaming our games @twitch.tv/enzada

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a solid comp though. I'm very excited to see it in action. If you can figure out a way to do this, I'd love to shoutcast some games. I've always wanted to try it and 20 strategy is easy enough that I could definitely do a decent job at it!

Users who are viewing this thread