30-39 Achievement Points!

It was an accident. I am trying to get in contact with a senior GM, who can copy my character back to when he was 39. Wish me luck^^

Best of luck with it. Think you are going to need a miracle though...

Hehe, I think your right. But it has been done before so I got my hopes up. Will keep trying till they either ban or show me mercy :)

Buchsti said:
Hehe, I think your right. But it has been done before so I got my hopes up. Will keep trying till they either ban or show me mercy :)

How did you actually do it ? :)

I've heard of stories of this happening, but then again I've heard about the existence of a Holy Grail as well. I have attempted this multiple times. They have a very standard, hard line against this. I don't discourage you from trying, but I certainly wouldn't encourage to get your hopes up.

Added a few newcomers to the list that someone found for me. Two new chars from China apparently, if anyone can translate the names of the chars just out of interest, that would be nice!

Game on!

Welcome Stubs to the list, nice to see another 3k+ on there.

You need 1840+ to even make it on there now!

Ty mejt, lvled my "Stubs" by mistake from 19-20 so moved onto 39 since it is rly active on draenor alliance ;) we haveing a blast every day :D

List updated.

Vxx of Korgath US has been removed as he/she levelled on, that has allowed Tikhal of Lethon US back onto the list!

Users who are viewing this thread