30-39 Achievement Points!

List updated. Grats to Thadie on hitting 3000 pts! That makes 7 people 3k or over now.

Although activity seems to have dwindled somewhat...

Tooh87 said:
Finally got off my ass and finished out the Diplomat. Man I hate Nagrand rep. Doesn't move me anywhere on the list. I'm just excited to finally have it done. Two toons with that title and three with Nagrand people exalted is blaaaaah.

:D

....nagrand people. maghar/kurenai, w/e. lol

Gz on The Diplomat! Although you have it easy nowadays compared to the 80 hr grind it used to be way back when...

List also updated.

Thanks, and I know. Trust me, I know. The first toon I got it on was before they made it easy mode. I just get so sick of seeing ogres. Timbermaw exalted is a joke now. I think I managed it in a little over two hours or so on Account. Kurenai only took a cpl hours to finish from where I had left off a few months ago, but I was pretty damned tired when I started, lol.

Tooh87 said:
Thanks, and I know. Trust me, I know. The first toon I got it on was before they made it easy mode. I just get so sick of seeing ogres. Timbermaw exalted is a joke now. I think I managed it in a little over two hours or so on Account. Kurenai only took a cpl hours to finish from where I had left off a few months ago, but I was pretty damned tired when I started, lol.

It matters little how easy or hard it is anyways, an achievemement is an achievement no matter the difficulty! I slacked off some achievements till they became easier too, so I am far from innocent on that score :p

List updated.

Donniedarko has had to be removed as he has levelled on to a higher bracket it seems. Sad to see a high achiever leave the bracket. Securis of Barthilas US regains a spot!

List updated.

Donniedarko has had to be removed as he has levelled on to a higher bracket it seems. Sad to see a high achiever leave the bracket. Securis of Barthilas US regains a spot]

Wtf Donnie?

List updated.

Unfortunately we now seem to have lost Buchsti as well from the list. So another high-achiever bites the dust. This means high places are easily up for grabs now.

Don`t forget to do the Midsummer Achievements before they end, it is an easy extra 110 points.

Users who are viewing this thread