30-39 Achievement Points!

Note to self: Mr. Pinchy requires level 55. Found that one out the hard way. >.<

Hell, this made me giggle. I did exactly the same thing and found out the hard way too!

Thankfully it was not a complete waste as I was completing The Oceanographer/Limnologist at the same time as well.

I actually did the same thing. I got a huge feltail or something like that up there which was needed for Lim I believe. Not a total waste of time, but disappointing for sure. Item level for a non-combat is a little silly imo.

List updated.

Had to remove Jaldarion of Wyrmrest Accord US as the character was levelled to 40. Therefore Tihkal of Lethon US returns to the list!

If you do all the Exploration stuff you will make it on the list for sure. It's pretty easy too. It will be an additional 275 points and you can do it in one day for sure. It will put you in the #17 slot.
<
Then do all the dungeons you can enter
<

Finished chef de partie and gone fishin'

Sailing in hot.

Just wondering what I should go for next.

As Ooch said. Also do the dailies every day to continue with quest achieves and money looted etc. You are close to easy to get ones like 10 tabards and 50 pets and a few others.

Also Archaelogy is easy to level and worth more points, plus you get some cool items from it.

Thanks for the guide, but I'm sad to say I've decided to move on to level 60. As it's an active bracket, and because I've done the prerequisites for my bloodsail admiral title ages ago. You can remove me now, or when I ding 40, whichever you prefer.

Sad to see another one leave. I also play in the 60-64 bracket and apart from getting nice looking gear it is not all that great imo. You do get locked games but the queues are long and there is still serious imbalance.

I will leave you on the list until you level out the bracket, incase you decide to see sense and stay!
<

Siwtz! Why does your armory say Level 40? My computer is glitched right?

Sadly that's not the case.

Story: I played some exp on bg's to farm for HK achievement. I did type /afk in time and got out of the BG. So a friend ask me to check AH for an item. I thought *Nah, I don't need to turn off my experience. I will be back here in no time being afk reading TI while waiting for debuff.* So I went to the Auction checked the item looked around for some twink items and forgot time. Then a guild member pops online and I ask him if he wants to play a dungeon. (totally forgetting that I have exp on.) So I invite him queue for dungeon get pop and enter Foulspore cavern. We killed the first boss and trinket didn't even drop. I could have left here because we don't need more. But I thought "Hey, lets just do this for exp for the others". So I pulled the little worm pack after boss and killed them. To my nightmares I heard a very familiar sound. A sound I have learned to twitch when I hear it. I was frozen, checked my screen and gasped as I watched my paladin ding level 40. I stood still thinking of what to do and what would happen next. I left the dungeon and went to turn off exp immediately. After that I had to respond all my whispers and the guild chat questions... Quite a story to tell.

@Mymainfailed

I think you should make a list with every 39 twink who levels up to 40 and stay there. Just to frighten up everybody. Atm all I know of is me and buchsti :/

Users who are viewing this thread