US 3-0 ganggang gg twinks is back

Why do you guys keep responding to Visual, you aren't good lol. Keep crying because you are getting destroyed

We have beaten you, Will and Bruce so many times we don't bother screenshotting anymore

I love when u think that win against me is a reason to show off.
I love my fans. :3

I disagree hes nothing special and the people hes calling retards in f2p bullies would smash him, as would I.
idk anyone in ftp bullies but they dont seem they are on phrons lvl of skills

Reactions: V19
Whoever thinks Phron is bad ehh... you're pretty delusional.
Phron has been one of the top players in the bracket for at least 5-6 years. Can't blame him if he afks or (if) he doesn't take games serious tho, WoW isn't what it used to be. Haven't even seen him playing as often as he used to, it's probs too boring for him at this point.

RFaImnK.png

Phron isn't that special, I killed him with my arcane mage without even realizing it was Phron til he died.

He just runs with good peelers

Just to clarify, I'm not calling Phron bad. I just think he's average. Just another name. Healers are only as good as their comps for the most part.

Best healer in this bracket is probably Pinkberry, and she still gets mowed down depending on the comps.

Phron isn't that special, I killed him with my arcane mage without even realizing it was Phron til he died.

He just runs with good peelers

True. Best healers ive seen are Banished, Pinkberry, Livingforce and Randy.

@Phrontistery why are you even replying to these guys?

Randoms that formed a guild and proceeded to talk trash not knowing they're the competitive scenes reason for laughter trying to insult someone who's proven themself in this bracket for over 5 years.

How many high profile games have you been in? How many clutch wins have you gotten? Now just name ONE from ftp bullies.........

I'll wait..:rolleyes:

felt like a bit of banter, these guys are so boring though, they made it all about me xd
i appreciate you
Sometimes to keep conversations fresh just change the subject to them. Ask how wsg has been. Ask if they've had any nailbiters lately. Heck, talk to them about why the weather changes in AB but not WSG.

If they still can't keep an interesting convo going then they probably aren't the one to banter with and you'll have to move on with trying to find the right one.

True. Best healers ive seen are Banished, Pinkberry, Livingforce and Randy.
I been in other brackets of late and Living is the only name I'm familiar with. Other people legion twinks?

I been in other brackets of late and Living is the only name I'm familiar with. Other people legion twinks?
Banished is from ftp bullies. Dpriest that requires peels nonstop and unable to make plays without their group.

Pink is a dpriest that used to be spriest when they were crazy OP I believe. Again, runs constant premises with crazy OP DPS classes so healing is 10 times easier. Can't recall anything special.

Randy I have no idea about. Probably same situation as the previous two if I were to guess.

My opinion might be skewed since they're 29 dpriests but even still, they aren't even close to living skillwise. To be skillful as OP classes you need to at minimum be exceptional at positioning and be able to make gamebreaking plays solo.

Banished is from ftp bullies. Dpriest that requires peels nonstop and unable to make plays without their group.

Pink is a dpriest that used to be spriest when they were crazy OP I believe. Again, runs constant premises with crazy OP DPS classes so healing is 10 times easier. Can't recall anything special.

Randy I have no idea about. Probably same situation as the previous two if I were to guess.

My opinion might be skewed since they're 29 dpriests but even still, they aren't even close to living skillwise. To be skillful as OP classes you need to at minimum be exceptional at positioning and be able to make gamebreaking plays solo.
Thanks for the break down, much appreciated. I enjoy playing my healer but haven't in awhile. Might have to pop in a few games.

Users who are viewing this thread