US 3-0 ganggang gg twinks is back

guess you were busy yesterday?

in fact correct me if i'm wrong but i think 0 people from ftp bullies played in the 10v10s?

if you're really interested just make a thread, <ftp bullies> vs <DogSpank> or whatever @Burg's guild name is, set a date, then you can talk specifics afterwards - hell, even change the date if shit doesn't work out, but don't sit here acting like a moron like the rest of your guild lmao

I'm friends with burg on realid and hit him up minutes after he posted on here because I was unaware he was ready/willing/able. And ya for personal reasons tailgating the Clemson/Auburn game was important to me but I'll be on all week :)

I started the 20s bracket in legion because the 70s bracket I knew and loved died and all of my old friends from 70 moved to 20s. Will agree it's a shit bracket with no skill

XD

US 20-29 DRAMA

KAPPA

Asking for a specific acc to be permad isn't the same thing as getting banned.

Edit- after the perma, i specifically said on a dif acc shortly after that i didn't want to see my name alongside anyone else bc i have no equal
Sorry but this had to be quoted :LUL:. this guy was banned for more than just "asking" to be banned, end of story.

This forum is boring without VOC. I honestly don't know if he's genuine or trolling half the time.. But at least I get a laugh out of it

Are you serious...?!

I moved from Largo about a month ago. Rofl small world.. We might have been neighbors killing each other in WSG and not even know!
I wouldn't be surprised if we were at one point lol I moved all around that area and stayed in largo with a friend for a tad bit by like ulmerton lol

Users who are viewing this thread