US 3-0 ganggang gg twinks is back

Wil

Grandfathered
cLh04E8.jpg

gucci's back
@ftp bullies

p.s. vis carries u kids way to hard

Last edited:
Qued with @Wil and had the privilege to go up against these "ftp bullies" or whatever. Was a very fun game, probably one of the easiest premades I've played against. Thank you for the entertainment guys. Looking forward to more of your premades. ;-)

/flex

Reactions: Wil
not that i support the original screenshot, because i don't, i don't think that matchup is worth screenshotting

but in reply peltz posts their 5man farming *actual* nobodies?

@Visual why are you recruiting these retards lmao is this some big scheme

is it even visuals guild?

did visual get hacked someone using his identity?

what's going on

not that i support the original screenshot, because i don't, i don't think that matchup is worth screenshotting

but in reply peltz posts their 5man farming *actual* nobodies?

@Visual why are you recruiting these retards lmao is this some big scheme

is it even visuals guild?

did visual get hacked someone using his identity?

what's going on
nah it isnt my guild it is a friends and i wish i got hacked this game is a joke. Also i have no clue what is happening here either

No one who can read is impressed by ur screenshot, similarly you don't see me posting screenshots of you getting unlucky? Just because you didn't blow your advantage doesn't mean you're an amazing player, or that my players were bad. We played decently, but of course you're going to win playing with a group of great players against 3rd string players and some random levelers.

Come back at me when u got something worth being proud of @Wil

Edit: I actually didn't even bother to click on the screenshot embarrassingly enough so my comments were referring to your team yesterday, I don't respect any1 on this new screenshots team (yet?;), except of course draint/crit. Regardless, only visual daredevil and zilla (who hit 20 yesterday) are <ftp bullies> so I guess you're just proud you finally beat visual in a game?

Last edited:
You're queueing double survival double disc vs levelers .................................. smh

Why do you care who I queued with? I was playing BM because I prefer playing ranged. That's who was online at the time so we queued. I can post some triple horde surv premade screenshots if you want me to.

Users who are viewing this thread