20s and 29s

from the looks of it lvl 29 twinks who bug them selves into a bg only cares about killing and knowing theres lvl 20 twinks in it are just an added bonus for something to kill since it gets f2p vets mad knowing they getting one shoted

the 20-29 bracket is the most active bracket since the patch of course some people are gonna create 29s since theres other twinks in the bg

if they only cared about killing levelers they would try out other bracket that only other bug abuser can enter as well
just like that lvl 70 warrior from that video the 70 bracket must be dead since the patch so hes having the time of his life one shooting levelers

im already working on making a 2ed account for the sole purpose of making a lvl 29 twink since im scared my main account might get banned
if this bug isnt fixed i might as well have fun with it

I mean our sole purpose is to farm anyone trying to play vets or f2p as twinks. We don't care about farming, I mean we do it because theres nothing else to do. But in all reality we just want to fight mid against a bunch of sweaty nerds who hate us. :)

Just beat his premade again, and our flag carrier let them return our flag. was a rigged game lul

Hey, biggdogs son here. He has been complaining to me lately that he will sit at the computers for hours and not get que pops. I read a thread a while back that they reset the brackets but he said he's just over it and finally unsubbed. I told him about classic and I think that's peaked his interest but for now, biggdog is done.

Hey, biggdogs son here. He has been complaining to me lately that he will sit at the computers for hours and not get que pops. I read a thread a while back that they reset the brackets but he said he's just over it and finally unsubbed. I told him about classic and I think that's peaked his interest but for now, biggdog is done.

Please tell your dad that he can still play unsubbed, with a lvl 20 SP, and that bracket pops all the time. I would be so happy to see him back <3

Edit: call new char "Smalldog" x)

Last edited:
What if I told you it takes upward of 1-2 hours for a single pvp que to pop? Does that still not make it justifiable?
I like how people still cry about twinks when they're easy and cheap to make these days, compared to BC and WOTLK where someone could try and gear for MONTHS for the gurabashi rings, angler hat, assassins blade, shadowfang, feet of the lynx and even after possibly getting lucky for these items, you'd still have to get them enchanted which can easily bankrupt your account. I'm still haunted about how much +15 agi and crusader enchants cost.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread