20s and 29s

Oh look, he can use sarcasm..

checked his character out, dude has legion exclusive invasion gear but only 13k total honorable kills on both his "f2p" character. made both for bragging right and then go around preaching he knows better
dude isnt even f2p, has achievements/pets/mounts he shouldn't have as a pure f2p
just because his gear isn't enchanted he believe hes "f2p" might as well enchant them you're not fooling anyone lmfao

Not. A. Vet.
[doublepost=1556153060,1556153025][/doublepost]Not. A. Vet.

btw :LUL:

hes part of that trashcan 1-3k honorable kills that isnt a valuable character right?
"All of the 29s i see now" btw

Yes, he is part of that trashcan, rat-league I mentioned earlier.
He depends on both consumables and premades and still cant beat me. Below you'll see a screenshot of the 1 game I have against him, and I ended up winning as a late-entry, while being down 1 cap.

HKs aren't the only variable to value either: 13/15 of his items can be obtained in a days time...
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/area-52/jwlxx
This outdated 24 with 400 HKs that I never even played impresses me more than his druid lol.

and it seems your really butt hurt you couldnt kill him, at the end of the day almond probably knows him staying alive pisses you off so he does it

Actually, he cant kill me.
Much like the majority of other players, my wall jumping skills, LOS & positioning is too much for their rat-league IQs to handle.
Do you see my flag returns? 1 of them was from him dropping flag to goblin glider off TOT to avoid death, while the other was from me killing him in a 1v1.

If you're gonna defend your boyfriend, please do a better job.

almond.png

Last edited:
Sweet, I was hoping we could have this conversation because it certainly hasnt been addressed before. Neat, original content my man.

Oh wow it’s a joke! I get it now! It’s like you’re saying something but using sarcasm! Wowzers you must be smarter then everyone on this forum combined!

still mentioning such ideals and not backing down about it shows a lot of your character

This outdated 24 with 400 HKs that I never even played impresses me more than his druid lol.

this no name 24 twink that isn't impressing anyone at all
if this priest in your opinion sole purpose is just to flex thats just sad
14/16 of the priests item can obtained in less than a days time.... 8 items are heirloom Really Impressive

i didnt say anything about him being able to kill you, him dropping the flag to glide away triggered you since he didnt die thats what i said lol
your playing a shaman top tier healing and top tier damage with an interrupt, its unbeatable in a 1v1 and your're flexing as that takes "skill"

Much like the majority of other players, my wall jumping skills, LOS & positioning is too much for their rat-league IQs to handle.
just looked up youre achievements from that priest
you're highest rbg rating is 1.6k and arena 2.2k on 2s and 2k for 3s....

if you're gonna flex all over of how good you, please back it up with something worth mentioning.

this is just sad now
just keep doing you i guess
fuck them 29s am i right lmfao

checked his character out, dude has legion exclusive invasion gear but only 13k total honorable kills on both his "f2p" character. made both for bragging right and then go around preaching he knows better
dude isnt even f2p, has achievements/pets/mounts he shouldn't have as a pure f2p
just because his gear isn't enchanted he believe hes "f2p" might as well enchant them you're not fooling anyone lmfao

btw :LUL:
You caught me, I don't have a whole lot of time to play.

Though im curious what achievements, pets and mounts you think I shouldn't have as a pure F2P. I'd be happy to explain how every single one is done

...i th0ught c0nq was reading thru anon posts, so why is a post justifying glitches still coming up? (Im all for "play how you wanna play" but a glitch is a glitch and will be banned. Being a paying customer does not give you rights to glitch something in a game)

...i th0ught c0nq was reading thru anon posts, so why is a post justifying glitches still coming up? (Im all for "play how you wanna play" but a glitch is a glitch and will be banned. Being a paying customer does not give you rights to glitch something in a game)
I think I saw a mention about "illegal stuff like glitches not allowed on this forum" ... but can't find it in the current rules ... maybe just my imagination ...
ThinkingFace

I think I saw a mention about "illegal stuff like glitches not allowed on this forum" ... but can't find it in the current rules ... maybe just my imagination ...
ThinkingFace

agreed, still wondering why this thread is still up. Its spreading people to get banned.

Most of the 29s in your sig are in full BOA gear.
Switch my gear around depending and the rest were made more recently, but the two rogues and one pally would be the focus. While I dont have my best gear on the rogues, the 39 has a head enchant which would give me a little credit and the pally has almost full 35-38 legion gear with the naxx shoulders I posted in the interesting/rare thread slated to be hers(maybe) which I got in BC. All three have gf'd enchants. I would guess you would need more than that, especially since it would prove something you said wrong but this is all the effort imma give it.

I did make and still working on a vet recently, not sharing the same experience as I've been told is happening when y'all play but it doesn't get me reported if that will ever end up doing anything.

He depends on both consumables and premades and still cant beat me. Below you'll see a screenshot of the 1 game I have against him, and I ended up winning as a late-entry, while being down 1 cap.

HKs aren't the only variable to value either: 13/15 of his items can be obtained in a days time...

Do you see my flag returns? 1 of them was from him dropping flag to goblin glider off TOT to avoid death, while the other was from me killing him in a 1v1.

View attachment 11371
it warms my heart to see almond still getting farmed

Threads like these keeps me come back to this site <3 It's like a bad 90s Soap Opera that's always stars a big titty bimbo that's not even hot but she center of attention

Same here tbh

it warms my heart to see almond still getting farmed

Right, he is fucking trash lol

this no name 24 twink that isn't impressing anyone at all
if this priest in your opinion sole purpose is just to flex thats just sad
14/16 of the priests item can obtained in less than a days time.... 8 items are heirloom Really Impressive

That priest has less than a day of played time on it. Its actually just a recreation of my original 24 holy priest, https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/kelthuzad/jwlxo that I leveled out. Besides the point, my hotshot gloves alone are worth more than his entire druid lol. Pretty sad, right? Twinks that I have never even played have more valuable items then other peoples main twinks...

i didnt say anything about him being able to kill you, him dropping the flag to glide away triggered you since he didnt die thats what i said lol

Him dropping the flag @TOT and gliding away didnt trigger me - it only exposed me to how terrible of a player he actually is.
Anyone who'd sacrifice a flag cap in exchange for staying alive is dogshit.
Anyone who's using consumables for compensation of bad performance, is dogshit.

your playing a shaman top tier healing and top tier damage with an interrupt, its unbeatable in a 1v1 and your're flexing as that takes "skill"

86 different twinks between my 2 accounts...Sorry for one of them happening to be a shaman. (If you notice the name, I am clearly an FC - Not a FOTM
I'm also not flexing at all: I am simply countering every argument that you make.

just looked up youre achievements from that priest
you're highest rbg rating is 1.6k and arena 2.2k on 2s and 2k for 3s....

That 1.6k rating in RBGs is from my 70 twink monk, https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/kelthuzad/jwlo.
(Notice the GF'd title...)

I broke over 2.3k my first season of RBGs without a mic, using random-group-finder on my recent 120 paladin, https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/emerald-dream/jwl. Given the amount of twinks I have, its pretty obvious that I dont even play endgame, so I truly dont understand why you are using it to further your argument.
This is all just fallacy being used because you have already been discredited & have no other way to attack me.

Stop defending your boyfriend, all I did was beat his exploited-premade in world of Warcraft PVP.
I dont know why we have anonymous accounts again...SMH

Last edited:

Some "F2P"s were pure F2Ps for a long time and even if the player later subs those toons have too much banked XP to ever log in with gametime, i.e. can't ever enchant, can't ever buy from AH. I have some of these semi-F2P toons. They are and will forever remain geared exactly like F2Ps, though they have access to silly non-combat related things like cute toys, pets etc.
If anything these "impure F2Ps" are gimped beyond real F2Ps because their professions get lowered to 60, and they can't do archaeology and whatever. They are the true basket cases and deserve no hate but only our sympathy, expressed in gentle pats, warm blankets and cups of honey tea.

Some "F2P"s were pure F2Ps for a long time and even if the player later subs those toons have too much banked XP to ever log in with gametime, i.e. can't ever enchant, can't ever buy from AH. I have some of these semi-F2P toons. They are and will forever remain geared exactly like F2Ps, though they have access to silly non-combat related things like cute toys, pets etc.
If anything these "impure F2Ps" are gimped beyond real F2Ps because their professions get lowered to 60, and they can't do archaeology and whatever. They are the true basket cases and deserve no hate but only our sympathy, expressed in gentle pats, warm blankets and cups of honey tea.
Pump the brakes folks. My account is pure F2P.

Dude just doesn't know that a) I'm full on 100% soccer dad with not enough time or fucks to farm hks all day and b) that pure F2P can do and get all sorts of cool shit.

Also, they are still paying for the game and you guys are not, I don’t think blizzard is going to ban anyone thats paying for simply glitching into a bg with xpoff
I mean they could easily shelf their 29 and not have to pay, not sure why you're acting like their sub is forced lmao.
Or, they could yaknow... come together and create a plan to revive the 29 bracket, but here we are, bugging to get into bgs then crying when something is trying to be done about it.
Yea, it's really fair when it's 12 v 10 in a WSG, but, "don't ban me because I pay 2 play !1!1!!"
go home

I mean they could easily shelf their 29 and not have to pay, not sure why you're acting like their sub is forced lmao.
Or, they could yaknow... come together and create a plan to revive the 29 bracket, but here we are, bugging to get into bgs then crying when something is trying to be done about it.
Yea, it's really fair when it's 12 v 10 in a WSG, but, "don't ban me because I pay 2 play !1!1!!"
go home
not to mention if vets can get a wargame going
i dont see why 29s couldnt. unless of course their true sole purpose is to just farm levelers

Users who are viewing this thread