10-19 2015 TC Discussion, Planning, Indiegogo

Would you prefer a community stream or Gamers-League stream?

• Community Stream

Votes: 102 55.7%
  • Gamers-League

Votes: 81 44.3%

• Total voters
okay, ive done some thinking. ferals should not be banned. chosing a feral is a risk/reward decision

you pick feral and use gdruid. you have no boomkin and no rogue

you pick boomkin and gdruid FC

honestly just trying to think of rules that arent too limiting but will open up the games to be more fun to watch. heres what i have in mind now, the idea is to open this up to some comp veriety and make the games a bit more interesting

BG rules

2 of a class limit

2 stealth limit (resto druid exempt)

1 warrior limit

2 tank spec limit

Last edited by a moderator:
okay, ive done some thinking. ferals should not be banned. chosing a feral is a risk/reward decision

you pick feral and use gdruid. you have no boomkin and no rogue

you pick boomkin and gdruid FC you have a rogue and boomkin

honestly just trying to think of rules that arent too limiting but will open up the games to be more fun to watch. heres what i have in mind now, the idea is to open this up to some comp veriety and make the games a bit more interesting

BG rules

2 of a class limit

2 stealth limit (resto druid exempt)

1 warrior limit

1 tank spec limit

EXACTLY

A certain guild has good booms but weak feral play so of course they don't favor that, but like you said...risk/reward.

since we will have a mount come 6.1 playing AB/eots doesnt seem so bad to me. id suggest the map choice is WSG first then loser picks after

We managed to reach and exceed the $500 ($505 raised so far) Indiegogo goal with over a month left of fundraising.

I want to be the first to say thank you to everyone who has donated. It's amazing how much support players have for the Twink Cup and the bracket as a whole.

I started playing 19s my freshman year in highschool and still play them now that I'm in grad school. The bracket has been a huge part of my life growing up. It means the world to me that others are so passionate and supportive of the bracket.

I might not see eye to eye with everyone in the community all the time, but you all make it what it is, and it's pretty awesome. Thank you.

Edit: I'll make a donation of my own closer to the deadline.

Last edited by a moderator:
If a team is willing to gimp themselves with a 10 sure they can use one. Doubt anyone is willing to gimp themselves though

I have an idea. What do you guys think about trying to start a league of sorts, where guilds face off weekly and battle for points, and at the end of the season the top 4 guilds face off to win, I hope prizes or or some type of incentive can be placed to further propel the players to start taking guilds seriously and hopefully create a higher standard of competition on the bracket.

Just racking my brain in efforts to bring ingenuity an freshness to the bracket..

True feral needs a Nerf and I actually want it I wish I could play feral again D:

I'm wondering if there should be a specific recruitment thread for guilds looking for players, and players looking for guilds that will be participating in the twink cup. Maybe this should come closer as the activity to the bracket increases. I myself am looking for a guild, but would much rather find a guild focused on participating in the competition. Just an idea.

I'm wondering if there should be a specific recruitment thread for guilds looking for players, and players looking for guilds that will be participating in the twink cup. Maybe this should come closer as the activity to the bracket increases. I myself am looking for a guild, but would much rather find a guild focused on participating in the competition. Just an idea.

Yeah, that actually is a very good idea! Guilds posting recruitment threads should mention if they are aiming for twink cup participation.

All guilds should be participating in the twink cup. There is more than enough players for every guild to field a team and play. The only reason a guild wouldn't field a team is because they have no confidence in themselves along with their guild-mates.

The whole point of a 19 guild is to organize a set of players and play against another set of players.

Also, every 19 should be trying to participate in this cup, because as far as pixelated games go, this is a great and rare experience.

All guilds should be participating in the twink cup. There is more than enough players for every guild to field a team and play. The only reason a guild wouldn't field a team is because they have no confidence in themselves along with their guild-mates.

The whole point of a 19 guild is to organize a set of players and play against another set of players.

Also, every 19 should be trying to participate in this cup, because as far as pixelated games go, this is a great and rare experience.

I still think it would be a nice idea. I run a small guild and prefer to keep my twink in it, even though I am the only person twinking in the guild because I enjoy chatting with the few members we have while I wait for pops and whatnot.

The Twink Cup's prize pool is now up to $4,000 after Arkant donated $700.

This is unbelievable. You're the best Arkant!

since people are asking can we get some discussion on the rules?

comp rules?

format? I think starting on WSG and then the loser picks the next map would be a good way to keep it WSG centered but still have different maps played

Is watching the RBG Tourny going on making anyone else hype for the twinkcup?

Is watching the RBG Tourny going on making anyone else hype for the twinkcup?

Yes. I hope more top RBG teams compete in the Twink Cup, other than just Team Abn.

Users who are viewing this thread