10-19 2015 TC Discussion, Planning, Indiegogo

Would you prefer a community stream or Gamers-League stream?

• Community Stream

Votes: 102 55.7%
  • Gamers-League

Votes: 81 44.3%

• Total voters
What time did games finish? When I play games, I cannot function in anything competitive past 3 am or so, and at 4 am I was head bobbing at my computer, so I went to bed. I can't image what it must have been like for JCM's players to sit there for hours not playing, then be thrown into a championship at four or five in the morning. My head would be pounding, I probably wouldn't have the ability to cast an enveloping mist, let alone put it on the right person. The two hour ping hold-up could have been resolved much more quickly, I mean even though they were given the game, they still got steamrolled, so it was two hours wasted for nothing.

Second question: What happened with the finals? When I went to bed at the respectable hour of 4 am, the series was tied 1-1, with JCM being given their winners bracket win (which I still don't get but whatever), and SR winning the first game of the series. When I woke up this morning and checked the challonge, it showed that SR won the series 3-1 (the bo5 im assuming), and then an extra game was played? Not sure I understand what happened, and it would be awesome if someone filled me in about those final games. I've stared at a computer screen way too much over the last 24 hours to go watch three hours of vods :D Thanks in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread