20 V e t / F 2 P

not reading your stupid response

like i said, we can mirror rogue duel, yes or no, this big essay you posted looks like you choose no

why am i not surprised

Why would I mirror rogue against you?
Not only has my level 20 rogue been inactive for like 5-6 years on an account I dont even play, but I'd absolutely destroy you on it. My arena grand master alone holds more value than your entire life and I am sorry that a rogue vs. rogue DUEL is a feat of skill that you regularly challenge people to. Didnt gay little gaspedal recently beat you on his rogue when you challenged him to this? You're terrible. You're pathetic. In the eyes of twink overlord pizza, I am the greatest FC in the game. Show some respect before I rain frostbolts on you from upon durator hill, as I watch you fail terrible attempting to jump to me.

Look twerp.
I am the greatest player to ever grace a flag. When I cross mid, I dont use bear form, I use goat form. Everybody knows this. These little attempts from a random XPOFF.com user to belittle me, do absolutely nothing to my ego. I have a following and I am aware of who I am and what I have contributed to our community. Show some respect before I humble you. I by no means meant any disrespect when I said what I said, as I was simply stating the obvious and I didnt think it would be remotely considered triggering when I typed it. I am far better than you. I know this, they know this, and you know this. Quit acting like you've no idea as to who I am, and you should feel privileged that I even acknowledged you with or without a tag. I gave you your 15 minutes of fame, so I understand why you'd like to prolong it, but I wont entertain it. I refuse to entertain somebody that is notorious for /AFKing level 20, unsubbed, PVP encounters against a casual guild of sub-average players that do weird things like Windwalker Wednesdays.

You are literally garbage and the sooner you realize that you have absolutely no value to anyone in this video game, or anyone in real life (including your parents, their parents, your pets, their pets, etc.) the better because you are completely worthless and need to start working on your self esteem because I am sick of you being pathetic all the time.

Okay but like... what if you get a queue pop and it's not wsg? Do you endlessly search for a flag to pick like an addict chasing the dragon? Serious question man.

I think we need to come together as a community and do an intervention with jwl and his extreme addiction to flags. It's not healthy dude.

Why would I mirror rogue against you?
Not only has my level 20 rogue been inactive for like 5-6 years on an account I dont even play, but I'd absolutely destroy you on it. My arena grand master alone holds more value than your entire life and I am sorry that a rogue vs. rogue DUEL is a feat of skill that you regularly challenge people to. Didnt gay little gaspedal recently beat you on his rogue when you challenged him to this? You're terrible. You're pathetic. In the eyes of twink overlord pizza, I am the greatest FC in the game. Show some respect before I rain frostbolts on you from upon durator hill, as I watch you fail terrible attempting to jump to me.
I'll read this in the hopes you accept the mirror

Idc about your agm idc about your lies about how you would do anything bc you won't do anything

yes a mirror rogue duel is a very good way to show who is the better player, you're clearly not good enough to realize this and no gas did not beat me you idiot i literally ran circles around him and won with more than 50% health just like i would do vs you

none of your claims can be backed up idc what pizza says he has my respect as a player but he fears me, i do the humbling in wsg and humbled him in legion like i did to all 19s, you and some others around here dream to be me

Keep dreaming

I'll read this in the hopes you accept the mirror

Idc about your agm idc about your lies about how you would do anything bc you won't do anything

yes a mirror rogue duel is a very good way to show who is the better player, you're clearly not good enough to realize this and no gas did not beat me you idiot i literally ran circles around him and won with more than 50% health just like i would do vs you

none of your claims can be backed up idc what pizza says he has my respect as a player but he fears me, i do the humbling in wsg and humbled him in legion like i did to all 19s, you and some others around here dream to be me

Keep dreaming

Every time I seen you in Durator you had the deserter debuff.

arguing about who's a better twink that's cute af

That's actually not what we argued about. There really is no argument.

Realistically, I can be argued as the greatest twink player, and even have been argued as the greatest twink player. Voc cant.
I Was even recognized by asmongold during his stream in front of 30,000+ people as the greatest twink player.

Users who are viewing this thread