20 V e t / F 2 P

All I have to do is return and the entire bracket will be trembling in fear.

calm down there, Voc

Only difference between me and voc is that I am actually good at the game.
When I return, it goes noticed.

I didn't even know you played the bracket long enough to "return" so sure.

I’ve played 20s since cataclysm. Longer than most of the dorks in your weird cult

<WEIRD CULT> is recruiting! Full funding available for experienced FCs (Cata babies need not apply)...

no you’re a weird cult of fags that exchange dick pics
upload_2020-3-10_21-22-52.png

upload_2020-3-10_21-23-5.png

Sorry that we made you feel so alienated and excluded.

Only difference between me and voc is that I am actually good at the game.
When I return, it goes noticed.
i didn't check xpoff for a bit, didn't see this post until now, why didn't you @ me with this to make sure i don't miss it? You didn't @ me bc you wanted me to miss this post

100% i will literally run circles around you, we can mirror duel rogue if you really believe you can even get me to 50%

idk who you are in game, never saw you but everyone here knows me, including you so why haven't you shown in game? prove to me you're not just another forum fighter

word on the street says you're an average fc player who doesn't know when its safe to go or stay tot so you do "jumps" in an attempt to look better in the eyes of other avg players

Last edited:
i didn't check xpoff for a bit, didn't see this post until now, why didn't you @ me with this to make sure i don't miss it? You didn't @ me bc you wanted me to miss this post

100% i will literally run circles around you, we can mirror duel rogue if you really believe you can even get me to 50%

idk who you are in game, never saw you but everyone here knows me, including you so why haven't you shown in game? prove to me you're not just another forum fighter

word on the street says you're an average fc player who doesn't know when its safe to go or stay tot so you do "jumps" in an attempt to look better in the eyes of other avg players

Look twerp.
I am the greatest player to ever grace a flag. When I cross mid, I dont use bear form, I use goat form. Everybody knows this. These little attempts from a random XPOFF.com user to belittle me, do absolutely nothing to my ego. I have a following and I am aware of who I am and what I have contributed to our community. Show some respect before I humble you. I by no means meant any disrespect when I said what I said, as I was simply stating the obvious and I didnt think it would be remotely considered triggering when I typed it. I am far better than you. I know this, they know this, and you know this. Quit acting like you've no idea as to who I am, and you should feel privileged that I even acknowledged you with or without a tag. I gave you your 15 minutes of fame, so I understand why you'd like to prolong it, but I wont entertain it. I refuse to entertain somebody that is notorious for /AFKing level 20, unsubbed, PVP encounters against a casual guild of sub-average players that do weird things like Windwalker Wednesdays.

You are literally garbage and the sooner you realize that you have absolutely no value to anyone in this video game, or anyone in real life (including your parents, their parents, your pets, their pets, etc.) the better because you are completely worthless and need to start working on your self esteem because I am sick of you being pathetic all the time.

Look twerp.
I am the greatest player to ever grace a flag. When I cross mid, I dont use bear form, I use goat form. Everybody knows this. These little attempts from a random XPOFF.com user to belittle me, do absolutely nothing to my ego. I have a following and I am aware of who I am and what I have contributed to our community. Show some respect before I humble you. I by no means meant any disrespect when I said what I said, as I was simply stating the obvious and I didnt think it would be remotely considered triggering when I typed it. I am far better than you. I know this, they know this, and you know this. Quit acting like you've no idea as to who I am, and you should feel privileged that I even acknowledged you with or without a tag. I gave you your 15 minutes of fame, so I understand why you'd like to prolong it, but I wont entertain it. I refuse to entertain somebody that is notorious for /AFKing level 20, unsubbed, PVP encounters against a casual guild of sub-average players that do weird things like Windwalker Wednesdays.

You are literally garbage and the sooner you realize that you have absolutely no value to anyone in this video game, or anyone in real life (including your parents, their parents, your pets, their pets, etc.) the better because you are completely worthless and need to start working on your self esteem because I am sick of you being pathetic all the time.
not reading your stupid response

like i said, we can mirror rogue duel, yes or no, this big essay you posted looks like you choose no

why am i not surprised

Users who are viewing this thread