EU+US 20-29 Bracket - Your Real Age! (If you dare)

Tell us your real age, if you dare!
I just want to know with what ppl Im playing with.
Alliance and Horde.

Im playing MMO games for ages and everytime when someone type something in the chat, I think ( or my brain makes it) "Is this guy older than me?" Im always takes ppl in the chat as they are older than me, dunno why. Maybe cuz I started to play MMO games as little kid. Everyone in the chat was older than me.

Now... How old are you - in 20-29 bracket PvP?
Im 29 years old. Am I too old for this game or your age is close to mine?
looll im 15

21, can drink now

upload_2020-1-29_11-38-30.gif

I’m 23 and feel old in the thread but I swear 80% of 20s in game are fucking boomers who don’t understand terms like don’t taze me bro, or get legit mad or hurt when people rage in chat, or don’t use Battlegroundenemies or capping.

Like can you imagine whispering someone on the other team Don’t taze me bro, and all he responds is “taze?”
Fucking boomers everywhere

espcially the vet community chats. Full of boomers. boomers who can’t q solo, boomers who think we really want them to kys, etc

Last edited:
I’m 23 and feel old in the thread but I swear 80% of 20s in game are fucking boomers who don’t understand terms like don’t taze me bro, or get legit mad or hurt when people rage in chat, or don’t use Battlegroundenemies or capping.

Like can you imagine whispering someone on the other team Don’t taze me bro, and all he responds is “taze?”
Fucking boomers everywhere

espcially the vet community chats. Full of boomers. boomers who can’t q solo, boomers who think we really want them to kys, etc
relax little nigga

Users who are viewing this thread