19s Armory List

[MENTION=9433]Agonist[/MENTION], I've changed my Elemental Shaman Whatgoesfotm to Restoration. I'll stay that spec for a while so if you could change that would be nice :)

Looking for oldschool 19 rogue twink armories

Thx :>
Ones that remain old school or ones that are now updated? Not quite sure why this would be valuable information with the exception of novelty. The below gear outline would be before Serpent Shoulders had stats and when Thief's Blade was green. Not sure how relevant this information may be to you but here's my old rogue guide.

MH: Shadowfang / Cruel Barb +Lifestealing
OH: Assassin's Blade / WSG Dagger +15 Agility
Ranged: Throat Piercers / Thick Bronze Darts

Head: Lucky Fishing Hat +100 HP / +8 Agility
Neck: WSG Neck
Shoulder: Talbar Mantle
Back: Sentry Cloak +12 Dodge Rating
Chest: Blackened Defias Chest +4 Stats / +100 HP
Wrist: Wrangler's Wristbands of Monkey +3 Agility +3 Stamina +9 Stamina
Hands: Scouting Gloves of the Monkey +15 Agility
Waist: Deviate Scale Belt
Legs: Scouting Trousers/Rigid Pants/Bandit Pants of the Monkey +40 Stamina +12 Agility
Boots: Nat Pagle's Extreme Anglin' Boots +Minor Speed and 9 Stamina
Ring 1: Seal of Wrynn (Alliance) Seal of Sylvannas (Horde) / Meadow Ring of Eluding
Ring 2: WSG Ring / Meadow Ring of Eluding
Trinket 1: PVP Trinket
Trinket 2: Arena Grand Master

Evangelus @ Scilla - Community - World of Warcraft

Thanks for this initiative. This guy has been waiting for bg pops but has had terrible luck. Perhaps it's the time I log on.
Awesome pally! Keep in the loop with the 15-19s section as when we schedule pops we post it publicly. As of right now it looks as if we'll be queuing on Thursday evening.

I can also add you to our Skype conversation if you'd like. It's where we discuss queueing and all of that good stuff. Just drop me a message!

Mocha

Ones that remain old school or ones that are now updated? Not quite sure why this would be valuable information with the exception of novelty. The below gear outline would be before Serpent Shoulders had stats and when Thief's Blade was green. Not sure how relevant this information may be to you but here's my old rogue guide.

MH: Shadowfang / Cruel Barb +Lifestealing
OH: Assassin's Blade / WSG Dagger +15 Agility
Ranged: Throat Piercers / Thick Bronze Darts

Head: Lucky Fishing Hat +100 HP / +8 Agility
Neck: WSG Neck
Shoulder: Talbar Mantle
Back: Sentry Cloak +12 Dodge Rating
Chest: Blackened Defias Chest +4 Stats / +100 HP
Wrist: Wrangler's Wristbands of Monkey +3 Agility +3 Stamina +9 Stamina
Hands: Scouting Gloves of the Monkey +15 Agility
Waist: Deviate Scale Belt
Legs: Scouting Trousers/Rigid Pants/Bandit Pants of the Monkey +40 Stamina +12 Agility
Boots: Nat Pagle's Extreme Anglin' Boots +Minor Speed and 9 Stamina
Ring 1: Seal of Wrynn (Alliance) Seal of Sylvannas (Horde) / Meadow Ring of Eluding
Ring 2: WSG Ring / Meadow Ring of Eluding
Trinket 1: PVP Trinket
Trinket 2: Arena Grand Master

Hey Mocha, appreciate the reply, thanks alot :)

That's exactly the kind of gear I had I think :p
Would also love a updated BiS list :>
check out my 1st thread.

http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f170/returning-19-bracket-havent-twinked-since-tbc-57050/

I'm looking to get back to 19's, used to be REALLY into it before.

Xercules
Is the 19 twink bracket still alive? What's the best server for 19 twinks?
I'm assuming you're referring to EU. My understanding is they have scattered pops every few weeks or so. You'll have to get in more with the community for that. US right now are getting pops every few weeks on a scheduled basis. Battlegrounds are merged as you may/may not know so the only bonus on being a 19 twink populated server (very, very few) the only bonuses would be guilds. You can real ID group for duels, world PvP etc.

What's BiS for 19 rogues now?
I'd also love if I could get oldschool 19 rogue armories, pre-heirlooms! Wish they'd remove heirlooms so twinking would be more fun, but oh well :p
I remember talbar mantle being the shoulders of choice, wingblade.. shadowfang/assassin's blade etc.
Check out the armories of members of Skill Ratio for what's "Bis".
Right now Assassination rogues stacking crit with Elemental Force x2 is insane. Every mutilate takes about 1/3 of a player's health pool. It's a different bracket now... Not a whole lot is left of the old school style.

Subtlety rogues do just fine as well but are by no means as ridiculous as EF Mute.

I miss seeing everybody running through mid, hunters with the boar, priests, rogues warriors, everyone with LFH or Green Tinted + Talbar + Blackend Defias Armor + Glowing weapon enchants.

Is shadowfang still BiS? How rare is it? Is it worth farming?
Shadowfang is only bis for subtlety rogues.
They are still crazy, crazy rare and no it's not worth farming.

They cost about 100k on average or roughly $125

Also does anyone know where I can watch/download Fony's old 19 twink videos?`They were awesome! Or Gexz?
Haven't seen those videos in ages :(

Users who are viewing this thread