19s Armory List

Not sure if you know but crit currently scales better than every other secondary stat. Haste is kinda of useless. Unless you're running a resto druid you should go full crit every time.
Ya i am aware of the way crit scales atm. I enchanted for haste simply because if i can't get my casts off before they die then it doesn't matter if my heal crits or not. However I will definitely test out how crit is with the enchants once i have the gold because it costs upwards of 15k

Not sure if you know but crit currently scales better than every other secondary stat. Haste is kinda of useless. Unless you're running a resto druid you should go full crit every time.

FC's should stack Versatility, Doc.

I was obviously talking towards healers. I know it's hard for you to read between the lines but please take your frustration elsewhere.

Frustration? I'm not fustrated at all, I was just merely stating that Versatility is a fairly viable FCs, I've seen a lot of healers rolling it so I apologize if I didn't complete my post with the words "and healers". /eyeroll

Users who are viewing this thread